Rate Dr. Rory A. Evans

Dr. Rory A. Evans's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Evans, after receiving unsatisfactory service elsewhere. From the moment I met Dr. Evans, I felt at ease with his excellent 'bedside manners' and wealth of knowledge. As a matter of fact, I was so satisfied with the results of the surgical procedure he performed on me, that when my 21 yr old son dislocated his shoulder, Dr Evans was the Ortho doctor that came to mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I had a severe injury, he got me scheduled for surgery the following morning, he and his staff took time to explain and answer all my questions. Follow up care was great and made me feel at ease with all there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2012

Dr. Evans is great! Vary caring and knoledgable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2012

he is the best so caring about his patience truly one in a million his office staff is "THE BEST" its like u are part of a family having sugery u need this and this office has it all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Diagnosis: Full rupture of Achilles Tendon. Although diagnosis and surgery were satisfactory, this doctor is uninformed regarding 'sports injuries'. I was specifically told NOT TO seek physical therapy after my cast was removed. After many hours of research I came to the conclusion that if there was only one injury that required physical therapy it would be an Achilles tear! Overall a nice doctor, but if you're under 50 years old and active, seek another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

knowledgeable,efficent,straightforward yet caring.I was pleased with his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2008

Great communicator. Super Knowledge. Fast diagnosis, surgery, recovery. He cares about his patients. Would recommend 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2006

Evans was the best surgeon ever. He succeded where others had failed. Cares about the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115703].votes_count ]]