Dr. Marc Engfield

Rate Dr. Marc Engfield

Dr. Marc Engfield's Ratings

The best doctor I had! He is human and quite knowledgeable. He works with you and really wants to create a change. Patient and understanding, he pushed me to realize certain things regarding my lifestyle and although it was difficult, in the end, I am grateful I made the changes I did. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Engfield four times. Each time he has taken time to listen to me, and he has asked questions that no other doctor has asked. He is compassionate, and empathetic, but also optimistic, and knowledgable. I appreciate that he can give some insight from his own past experiences. I have Trigeminal Neuralgia, and I have had MVD surgery (brain surgery), which was not completely successful. I have had chronic pain since the surgery, and also suffer from Fibromyalgia and depression. In the four visits (about 6 weeks) I have gone off my pain medication (Lyrica) and I am weaning off my depression medication (Cymbalta). I get about 5 days of relief from the injections and hope this continues to increase. I am thankful that someone like Dr Engfield exists, because I was drifting through life with the premise "that this was a good as it gets", and guess what, it gets better!

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

He requires a referral but does not submit a report to the referring doctor. Incredibly patronizing. Thinks he's on some hero mission to help people but talks a lot about his own recovery issues, his dad etc. Does not listen to "no" and continues a procedure after someone has said no. Very bad boundaries. A very very poor experience. Wish I could have gotten my money back. A total waste of cash. Needs to get over himself. He's not helping people, but his ego.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

Mark Engfield has helped me go from barely being able to get out of bed to feeling like I could run a marathon! He is informed, open, respectful, caring, compassionate and thinks outside the box. I have done a lot of research on my illness and when I go in and ask him if we can try something, he has always said yes. He takes his time with you, he listens and he hears what you're saying. I have never felt rushed when I was there. Yes, I've had to pay for my treatments, but it has been worth every penny. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

This is the most wonderful, knowledgeable and professional medical doctor I have ever met. He should be the role model for all people who choose the noble vocation. Compassionate, empathetic and brilliant. Thanks. Ablaize

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

My situation is very unique. When my hormomes are out of balance, my skin/body becomes hypersensitive to all forms of heat and I break out in large, painful hives and have nerve pain. This includes massage, physical touch and sunlight. It is very disruptive to life since I could not do things that we all take for granted, such as go outside and play with my toddler. It took me a long time to find a doctor that understood that my hormones were responsible for this. I have spent years searching for someone to listen to me and to understand that I have already done every test out there and nothing else was coming up problematic, other than my declining hormones. Dr. Engfield was the only one who listened to me and heard what I was saying. Thanks to his help, my hormones are much more balanced during perimenopause and I have been out in the sun, getting massages and today I turned on my seat warmer in my car. I am feeling so much better and it is all thanks to Dr. Engfield.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Engfield is an excellent doctor who knows how to treat people with natural medicines, I would recommend anyone is suffering with modern medicines to visit Dr Engfield.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

I am in my early 40s and life just hadn’t been the same for some time. I thought the way I was feeling was completely “normal” for my age and that I would just have to accept it. Dr. Engfield spent the necessary time with me to understand all of my symptoms (he actually listens!) and then ran the appropriate tests to identify the root cause. With bloodwork to support my diagnosis, he prescribed the appropriate treatment and I was well on my way to feeling like my old self. My gf is also a patient of Dr. Engfield’s and he has gone above and beyond to help her with a myriad of health issues including hypothyroidism, digestive problems, anxiety, etc.. She has aspirations to compete in the fitness world and has had to overcome numerous challenges just to keep on track with her goal. Dr. Engfield has genuinely gone to extraordinary effort to help her whenever she’s needed him. I can’t express how grateful we both are to have met this incredible human being. Mere words are not enough.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. Engfield because I was having problems getting the right prescription for Hashimoto's. He completely understood what I was going thru and prescribed the right meds for me. He also found some other issues on his own, that I didn't even ask or tell him about! He is very kind, very intuitive, understanding and brilliant! He also offers homeopathic remedies, which is more my style. Very happy and VERY impressed!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

I went because I was trying to see a internal medicine specialist but instead found out it was just another one of those natural healing things... No thanks.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag