Rate Dr. Marc Engfield

Dr. Marc Engfield's Ratings

I started working with Dr. Engfield exactly when my body needed the support. My hormone levels were out of balance, adrenal fatigue approaching burn out and under functioning thyroid. Dr. Engfield put symptoms together that other doctor's missed to offer what my body needed to find its own balance. He listened with presence and compassion, offering thoughtful insights. I found his energy treatments and supplement suggestions to be precisely what I needed. I will be forever grateful for the support Dr. Engfield offered to me, just when I needed it most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Engfield is the only doctor who took my hypothyroidism seriously when I explained all my symptoms. Two other doctors didn't even discuss my results with me. I am in my mid 40s and unbeknownst to me, another of my complaints was hormone related, which I had suspected but was told that if my cycle was regular, there was nothing wrong with me. Dr. Engfield is everything everyone has already written here; personable, knowledgeable, both empathetic and sympathetic, kind, and above all, trustworthy. I am so thankful to have found him and will continue in his care as long as I am able.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2603091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

When I first came to see Dr. Engfield I had been to a slew of specialists who were only looking at my symptoms but had no interest in their root. My Endo was also keeping me on a thyroid hormone dose that was way too low. Dr. Engfield listened with compassion to all my concerns and trusted that I knew about myself/my symptoms. I really feel we are a team; where every avenue towards my recovery is explored together. He also sees my son, and they have a wonderful connection. He explains everything to him in a language that he can understand. I now want my whole family to meet and work with this wonderful, empathic Doctor who is a true healer. (Ani)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2533751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

The best doctor I had! He is human and quite knowledgeable. He works with you and really wants to create a change. Patient and understanding, he pushed me to realize certain things regarding my lifestyle and although it was difficult, in the end, I am grateful I made the changes I did. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have seen Dr. Engfield four times. Each time he has taken time to listen to me, and he has asked questions that no other doctor has asked. He is compassionate, and empathetic, but also optimistic, and knowledgable. I appreciate that he can give some insight from his own past experiences. I have Trigeminal Neuralgia, and I have had MVD surgery (brain surgery), which was not completely successful. I have had chronic pain since the surgery, and also suffer from Fibromyalgia and depression. In the four visits (about 6 weeks) I have gone off my pain medication (Lyrica) and I am weaning off my depression medication (Cymbalta). I get about 5 days of relief from the injections and hope this continues to increase. I am thankful that someone like Dr Engfield exists, because I was drifting through life with the premise "that this was a good as it gets", and guess what, it gets better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

He requires a referral but does not submit a report to the referring doctor. Incredibly patronizing. Thinks he's on some hero mission to help people but talks a lot about his own recovery issues, his dad etc. Does not listen to "no" and continues a procedure after someone has said no. Very bad boundaries. A very very poor experience. Wish I could have gotten my money back. A total waste of cash. Needs to get over himself. He's not helping people, but his ego.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323819].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Mark Engfield has helped me go from barely being able to get out of bed to feeling like I could run a marathon! He is informed, open, respectful, caring, compassionate and thinks outside the box. I have done a lot of research on my illness and when I go in and ask him if we can try something, he has always said yes. He takes his time with you, he listens and he hears what you're saying. I have never felt rushed when I was there. Yes, I've had to pay for my treatments, but it has been worth every penny. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1323823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

This is the most wonderful, knowledgeable and professional medical doctor I have ever met. He should be the role model for all people who choose the noble vocation. Compassionate, empathetic and brilliant. Thanks. Ablaize

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1323822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

My situation is very unique. When my hormomes are out of balance, my skin/body becomes hypersensitive to all forms of heat and I break out in large, painful hives and have nerve pain. This includes massage, physical touch and sunlight. It is very disruptive to life since I could not do things that we all take for granted, such as go outside and play with my toddler. It took me a long time to find a doctor that understood that my hormones were responsible for this. I have spent years searching for someone to listen to me and to understand that I have already done every test out there and nothing else was coming up problematic, other than my declining hormones. Dr. Engfield was the only one who listened to me and heard what I was saying. Thanks to his help, my hormones are much more balanced during perimenopause and I have been out in the sun, getting massages and today I turned on my seat warmer in my car. I am feeling so much better and it is all thanks to Dr. Engfield.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr Engfield is an excellent doctor who knows how to treat people with natural medicines, I would recommend anyone is suffering with modern medicines to visit Dr Engfield.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1323820].votes_count ]]