Rate Dr. Karen Opdyke

Dr. Karen Opdyke's Ratings

I was under the care of three psychiatrists over the past 17 years. Each of these doctors misdiagnosed my condition, prescribing dozens of different drugs in numerous combinations. None of these "remedies" was effective leaving me with crushing side effects. Under Dr. Opdyke's expert and thoughtful care, with the proper diagnosis, I am well for the first time in 17 years. I cannot recommend Dr. Opdyke more highly. She is caring, attentive, a careful listener and sees me as a person, not just a patient. She responds quickly to phone calls and spends the necessary time on the phone to fully answer my questions and solve my issues. I now feel I am in good hands and am deeply grateful to have found a doctor who is concerned about me and not with her ego. Best of luck!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Extremely attentive to her patients needs - returns phone calls within a couple hours; appointment times are really your appointment time - no waiting! Approachable and sympathetic - Above all else, Dr. Opdyke knows what she is doing and is very knowledgable. Highly recommend!

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Opdyke is a compassionate, very caring & is very knowledgeable in her field.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Awesome psychiatrist if you are the type who needs feedback. I've had 6 psychiatrists over 15+ years (for simple anxiety/panic) and she's by far the best...

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag