Rate Dr. Karen Opdyke

Dr. Karen Opdyke's Ratings

Dr. Opdyke is very compassionate and cares about her patients. She was the only one to help us after years of searching for my son. She knows medications and respects patients that can't go by "normal". Much time and care was given to my sign in getting the exact combination of medication down to the smallest amount that was needed. She continues to work with us and is there for us even in the emergencies. We are so grateful to Dr. Opdyke and her compassion and knowledge and can't recommend her enough. Thank you Dr. Opdyke!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I was under the care of three psychiatrists over the past 17 years. Each of these doctors misdiagnosed my condition, prescribing dozens of different drugs in numerous combinations. None of these "remedies" was effective leaving me with crushing side effects. Under Dr. Opdyke's expert and thoughtful care, with the proper diagnosis, I am well for the first time in 17 years. I cannot recommend Dr. Opdyke more highly. She is caring, attentive, a careful listener and sees me as a person, not just a patient. She responds quickly to phone calls and spends the necessary time on the phone to fully answer my questions and solve my issues. I now feel I am in good hands and am deeply grateful to have found a doctor who is concerned about me and not with her ego. Best of luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Extremely attentive to her patients needs - returns phone calls within a couple hours; appointment times are really your appointment time - no waiting! Approachable and sympathetic - Above all else, Dr. Opdyke knows what she is doing and is very knowledgable. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Opdyke is a compassionate, very caring & is very knowledgeable in her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Awesome psychiatrist if you are the type who needs feedback. I've had 6 psychiatrists over 15+ years (for simple anxiety/panic) and she's by far the best...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551791].votes_count ]]