Rate Dr. Mouna G. Sfeir

Dr. Mouna G. Sfeir's Ratings

Dr. Sfeir is insightful and explains things thoroughly. She takes time to answer questions. The therapist she recommended for me turned out to be excellent (after going through 6 others who were duds I had lost hope, but this one was perfect for me).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Seems to not care much about her patients and is very cold-mannered. It is very difficult to get her to re-fill prescriptions on time. The receptionist in her office is rude as well. Would not recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Takes as much time as needed, very helpful and caring. Very smart. Insightful. I highly recommend Dr Sfeir.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

She is very knowledgeable and sincerely wants to help: an excellent doctor. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

she is a very good doctor. She explains everything very well. She listens and she answers any questions I may have. She takes time with each of her patients. she is one of the best I know of in the city of Austin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551817].votes_count ]]