Rate Dr. Kamaleddin Tumi

Dr. Kamaleddin Tumi's Ratings

I had a TT by Dr. Tumi. Lovely office. Even though the staff seem to be new they are very kind and are trying their best. I'm not sure of the reviews that say Tumi is rough around the edges although he does have a sense of humour that could perhaps muddle people. I thought he was spectacular. Dr. Tumi didn't have a lot of time between my surgery and the next one but he sure didn't rush me through any questions when he came to see me at the recovery area. The follow-up visits don't cost anything and I've had several and unlike some of the reviews suggested, Dr. Tumi does not make you feel like you're not making him any money so he has not time for you. I'm SUPER impressed and would highly recommend Dr. Tumi. Definitely you can trust him from my perspective. Dr. Tumi is better than OK. In fact, I won't leave my e-mail here but if you want to leave yours,I will personally connect with you with my before and after shots so you can see for yourself. Surgery done at RVH. VERY IMPRESSED!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

I had a blepharoplaty (upper eyelid lift) performed by Dr. Tumi 3 months ago. From the moment I met Dr. Tumi, I found him to be kind, professional, compassionate and very knowledgeable. Practicing due diligence before my surgery, I can tell you that I did visit another plastic surgeon down the road. I am very pleased that I selected Dr. Tumi to perform the procedure. By comparison, he charged a fraction of the price- $2,500 and my hard earned dollars weren't going towards a prissy office, or little sportscar. I just wish I did this 10 years ago! Initially, my eyes felt ****. There was NO pain, just a little discomfort. By day 3 the glue used over the incision was peeling off, and by day 7, I was able to go out in public with minimal makeup. I would not hesitate to recommend him or use him again in the future.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

I am not a "Doctor seeing kind of guy". I have been a mechanic for over 20 years and ended up with numb hands and very sore elbows. I was told by a nerve specialist that I had: severe bi-lateral carpal tunnel and two compressed ulnar nerves. I was then referred to Dr.Tumi. I met with Dr.Tumi about 4 weeks later. I found him to be kind, caring and very knowledgeable about my condition. I was scheduled for right arm carpal tunnel release and ulnar nerve transposition surgery two weeks later. Six months after that, he did the same operation on my left arm. Dr.Tumi is an remarkable surgeon, he is an artist with a scalpel. I found his bedside manner very comforting; the OR staff outstanding and his office staff very professional. I feel extremely lucky to have had Dr.Tumi preform my operation. This doctor did the impossible, he stopped my constant pain. Thank-you Dr.Tumi!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

I just had upper eyelid surgery. I honestly do not know why people say " I would not trust any doctor in Barrie with my face" when there is such a wonderful, kind and compassionate doctor as Dr. Tumi and right here in Barrie. I really did my research saw two doctors in Toronto both were very expensive and not very helpfull two here in Barrie. One wanted to do both upper and lower lifts and I am very happy with my lower no bags at all. So Dr. Tumi won me over from his staff to the fact he really cares. I am still swollen and a bit bruised but the scare is hidden in the fold and the droopy lids are gone!! Im am so happy with the result. Definately recommend Dr. Tumi!

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

ohip patient - I was given platinum care and treatment from first appointment to follow up after surgery I feel very blessed that Dr.Tumi is available in northern Ontario. He is a top notch plastic surgeon and professional. Nothing Hollywood about his practice go try out the cosmetic office that advertises on television beside Tim Horton's. I did ...they will not even take ohip patients and I would be scared to wake up with a trout pout or double d's I was treated like a second class citizen there. No your complaints are not valid this doctor cares and is skilled and endeavours to accommodate your every needs and them some. I have had plastic surgery many times before and I am an anxiety ridden patient but his tolerance before and my results after my procedure have restored my faith in our medical system having world class specialist available at no cost. Feel free to ask me any questions about my comments

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

In January I was scheduled to have a minor procedure done by Dr Tumi. The day of the surgery I came down with the flu. It was hitting most of the town at that time.. Our local hospital (probably like many) will not operate on you if you come down with any kind of bug. We phoned the department I was suppose to report to and spoke to the nurse on duty. She said we did the right thing by cancelling and everything would be taken care of. Now we are getting notices from Tumi's office saying we owe him $150.00 and threatening us with a 5% monthly charge if unpaid. This is not only beyond insensitive it's unprofessional. He was rude and uncaring during my initial exam with him and literally rushed me out the door. Hi staff was not much better. The entire appointment was under 5 minutes. I shrugged it off originally but that combined with these office threats tells me that my initial feeling about him was right. Best avoided!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

03-27-11 To improve a breast birth defect which was causing me much discomfort, I had liposuction breast reduction surgery. As a result, I live now in a more comfortable body because of Dr. Tumi's amazing surgical skills. Fortunate am I/us to have Dr. Tumi a highly qualified plastic and reconstructive surgeon making Barrie his place of work. Many areas of the world my only option would be continued distress. I did my best to work with Dr. Tumi and all his helpers from secretaries to many hospital staff,to improve my problem. Physicians and their staffs have challenging jobs working with their clients' personalities, plus their own. Therefore, I strive to work with them and their staff even in the event they have error. Helping them to help me is always my best choice. And helping me they did; for which I am very appreciative.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Tumi is awesome! He listens and is very sensitive and attentive. He's reasonable and sensible! And I look years younger after every visit!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Due to asymmetrical breasts, Dr Tumi performed a breast lift on one side and an augmentation (375cc) on the other. Dr Tumi was very patient and understanding. He listened to my preferences and desires. I am trilled with the results. I can now throw on a regular shirt, head out the door and not worry about if my breasts look symmetrical. Keeping in mind the challenge of correcting such asymmetry breasts I know Dr Tumi is a very talented surgeon, I would definitely recommend Dr Tumi.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

I attended Dr. Tumi's office for botox and fillers. He was on time, friendly, and answered all of my questions. So far so good with the results. Staff were polite and the facilities were clean and discrete.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag