Dr. Michael Manicatide

Rate Dr. Michael Manicatide

Dr. Michael Manicatide's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Knowledgeable, professional and always demonstrating very good active listening skills. All in all, a very good family doctor.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable and understanding - LISTEN to patients - always helpful

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

For almost 10 years I find him helpful and knowledgeable, staff needs improvement

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

Disappointment is an understatement in this doctor's case. Everything is fine as long as you don't have real medical issues. If you go once a year for the checkup and you have no problems, all is well. God forbid you get something serious! My husband had a real emergency and it could have ended badly, if I wouldn't have gone around Dr. M's approach and solved the problem directly with a surgeon. It was then when I lost my trust in him, but we kept going for the annual checkups, being too complacent and lazy to start looking for a new doctor. Recently I found out he shortened his office hours AGAIN, Mondays being only for walking clinic from 2 pm to 7 pm. It looks like he is on semi-retirement and the only reason he comes to the office is to get the OHIP money for his retirement. I am fed up and have started the grueling process of finding a new doctor. I know it will be hard, but I am not having another annual checkup with Dr. M. I am tired of him and his "professionalism".

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag

Dr Michael Manicatide is under hire for the government to create human guinea pigs for research purposes, my name is Vlad Donciu and I an one such victim of this Shyster, PLEASE , whatever it is that you do DO NOT see this doctor, he will ruin your life and end it before its time.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Manicatide is an excellent Doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He will not refer you to perform tests when it are not necessary. However, he is thorough and when he refers you to other doctors they also very knowledgeable. He often stays late and comes in early to accomodate patients. I would recommend him to any patient. His wife is very professional as well.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Manicatide has been my doctor for about 4 years now. He is extremely helpful, encouraging, very knowledgeable and up to date in his field. He has the best bedside manners I've seen in a doctor. A very courteous man who will stay many times after the office closing hours making sure all his patients were looked after. Many thanks doc!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

He is excellent - friendly and all - if you don't have any serious problems. God forbid you have something serious, he has no flair to figure it out.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

Rare idiot. Avoid to use him as a doctor, he is a businessman. Appointment able after months.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag