Rate Dr. Patricia Morassut

Dr. Patricia Morassut's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr.Morassut's for 19 years. She was the doctor who diagnosed my condition and has been nothing but kind and professional over the years. She's met almost all my family over the years and always asks how they are at each visit. There have been times when I have been very very ill and she has treated me or referred me to other specialists promptly. If you take the time to read her diplomas on the wall you will find that she's not only a rheumatologist but also has a specialty in internal medicine. She is a very bright and capable doctor. Don't let a rude receptionist, who is human and may have had a bad day, be the way you judge the whole service. I've been around long enough to see several receptionists come and go. If this one is rude, she won't be around long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

When I arrived for my first appointment with the doctor, I was treated extremely rudely by her receptionist. She told me my appointment was cancelled until June 25th. I pointed out that I had received a phone call this week to remind me of my appointment today, April 2 at 2.30. She said that was not possible. So came home and listened to my message service and sure enough, she had called to remind me of my appointment. So I called her back and she was extremely rude. How does one let the doctor know how the receptionist treats her patients?
THIS REFERS ONLY TO THE RECEPTIONIST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Morassut's since 2003 when I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis at 23. She is very knowledgable and understanding. She is also very informed and confident in what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Does anyone ever take a minute and think that the staff is only doing what they are told to do? If your consult was denied, would that not come from the doctor instead of her staff?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Sounds like that receptionist is still there. So rude when she called & said that i was denied - that i couldnt see the doctor & to go back to my family physician. So rude! Someone is in the wrong job! Staff 0!! All the other rating: i dont know!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

She's been my doctor for rheumatoid arthritis since 2006, she is great. Very helpful. and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr Morassut is an excellent physician. I feel very lucky to have her as my rheumatologist. She is thorough and knowledgeable as well as pleasant and friendly. I have seen her for a number of years and have never had an issue with her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Morassut for osteoporosis. She was thorough and she treated me like a person, unlike a male doctor to which I had previously been referred. I saw her a couple of times and the last time she determined that I should no longer be on medication. I was very pleased with her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

We were extremely pleased with this doctor. She was attentive to our concerns, very knowledgeable and pleasant. We were optimistic of my husband's prognosis. She spent a lot of time doing a thorough history which seldom happens with most practitioners these days.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1326126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Morassut for aprox 8 years for an arthritic autoimmune disease which is extremely severe. As my condition worsened into life-threatening areas, Dr. Morassut stepped up and did everything I could hope for to coordinate my care with other specialists, including facilitating immediate treatment to address my critical health needs. Dr. Morassut has helped my quality of life tremendously and has unequivocally proven her dedication as a rheumatologist to her patients. However, I do agree with the previous poster. Her receptionist can be very rude and short-tempered and extremely non-cooperative at times. When I phoned for an unscheduled appt request due to a serious health issue that had me at the ER, I was told very rudely and abruptly by the receptionist to not to call back again as if the dr wished I would be contacted. The previous receptionist who retired had a much more compassionate demeanor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1326125].votes_count ]]