Rate Dr. Ron Gerridzen

Dr. Ron Gerridzen's Ratings

Better than excellent! No hesitation in referring anyone to hime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Best doctor ever. Having him saved me from two other urologists: one in pembroke and one in Quebec City.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. GERRIDZEN is a delightful man, who treated my prostate cancer with great dedication, and persistance. He was always on time, and treated me as if i were family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Amazing doctor,amazing department! Dr. Gerridzen just finished treating me for bladder cancer.I will sleep very peacefully at night knowing that Dr. Gerridzen will continue to look after my bladder. Thanks so much. John

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Dr Gerridzen's manner inspires confidence. He's thorough, patient, diligent and highly personable. I am a recent surgical patient and could not be more pleased with the way he handled my case, carefully explaining everything in understandable terms. Followup has also been excellent. And he's possessed of a good sense of humour, to boot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Dr. Gerridzen has been looking after my elderly father's urology needs for years and always displays a caring, helpful manner. He even let my father and me watch the monitor during a cystoscopy, and patiently explained what he was doing. He is very knowledgeable and his staff are excellent. We are fortunate to have him in Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Doctor Gerridzen to me and my wife is the most professional yet down to earth doctor and man we have even known in the capacity that he is in. I just feel blessed that Doctor Gerridzen was my doctor. I could not have asked for the universe to help me more. And I sincerely hope his heart surgery went well and he is back very soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

All I have to say is Dr. Gerridzen is absolutely amazing!! Always takes the time to explain thoroughly and never makes you feel like you are wasting his time. Compasionate is an understatement, he has touched my life and has made me feel that there is hope! Thanks to a wonderful Dr. and a great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Saw the good doctor after a decade of problems misdiagnosed by a urologist in Pembroke. He quickly found the problem and slowly brought me back from the brink of disaster. Amazing skill as a doctor and a wonderful sense of humour and shows compassion and caring towards his patients. As well, in my 51 years of severe medical issues, this doctor, at a time when most doctors are above such menial tasks, took time to call me with results from minor test. He also called on a weekend to discuss rescheduling of my day surgery! Any other doctor and it would be their secretary calling if they even called you at all. Aside from Dr. Armstrong of yesteryears, no other doctor has amazed me so much with their bedside manner. Did you ever have a cystoscopy and have the doctor hand you the device so you could have a look see too? Thank you for being such an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

Dr. Gerridzen was so helpful and thorough when i saw him a few years ago - He also had a good sense of humour, which helps a lot. I went though all the thorough tests and his diagnosis was very accurate. I'm very happy with his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326281].votes_count ]]