Rate Dr. Mohammed Fahim

Dr. Mohammed Fahim's Ratings

These ratings are too good to be true because I saw this doctor a couple of times. He tries to win your mind by involving your family in the care but overall, the outcome is so very poor. Most times he manages to get you to discharge level and the next minute, you`re back to the hospital. I disagree with these ratings.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

During my recent hospitalization I had the good fortune of meeting and cared for by Dr. Fahim. I was impressed with his history taking and his interest in treating what I would describe as my very critical condition that took a lot of medical expertise. Not only did I leave the hospital in better health but he gave me orders to report for more follow-up and fine tuning of my condition; over the course of a month or more. I have the impression that he wants to make a more definite diagnosis. I agreed on all aspects of the treatment plan before proceeding. Dr. Fahim is truly a Physician who is skilled in the art of healing.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fahim saved my life, changed my meds and was very concerned about my well being. He is very knowledgeable and looks at every aspect.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

the best of the best totally awsome person he helped me saved my life!

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

Treated family members, was interested in their recovery after they were passed off to other specialists

Submitted Nov. 14, 2007 | flag