Rate Dr. John Krawczyk

Dr. John Krawczyk's Ratings

i cannot begin to tell you how much this man has helped me! he has turned my life around 100% and i owe him dearly for that! i was a patient of his for 8+ years, he turned me from a kid who was in trouble with the law on a weekly basis, to a person who is a law biding person, who wants to serve his country. Thank you Dr. John Krawczyk for all you have done for me!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

He is very smart, however I was given a Zionistic conversion as a prank on wikipedia.. their are 144, 000 people born on 09m,07d,95y which is the false god on the tzolkin, When you try too unconvert from Zionism they track you down and convince you your evil, because of your trying to be an atheist, I do respect him but I did have a personal apocalypse.. there are even cases of Zionists taking 7 bottles of "holy" water freezing the last one then using slight of hand to pass them out.. at the car show in pictou greasy

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

It's been several years since I saw Dr. Krawczyk, but I still have positive memories of what he did for me. Unlike a previous psychiatrist, he trusted me to know what I should feel like. He believed my own perceptions and accordingly, kept treating me until we got it right. And we did get it right. I felt listened to, cared about, and valued, and that's an important thing. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted April 18, 2009 | flag

This doctor has been a god sent to our family, he is exetremly knowledgable about meds, he doesn't over prescribe meds and is very concerned with not making his patients like zombies. Dr. Krawczyk is very easy to talk to andvery good with my two teenage children, they are very comfortable talking with him. I would highly recommended, I have seen 2 other psychiatrists in the past with my son who suffers from autism and severe OCD and they were no where near as good as DR.Krawczyk.

Submitted May 7, 2007 | flag

This is my son's third psycologist in the last 6 years. He is, without question, the most knowledgeable and insightful doctor I have encountered. When you speak to him, you can tell he is really listening and when he speaks, he seems to have very keen observations and a comforting empathetic disposition. In a very short time, he was able to diagnose my son with, what I believe, to be accurate findings; based on my own beliefs of his conditions. I am very confident in Dr. John Krawczyk's medical involvement and treatment of my son. My son is very fortunate to have such expertise and a true advocate of his extreme and multiple needs.

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag

This man has done wonders for my daughter...He diagnosed her problem within a few visits,got her on the proper meds..thanks for giving us back our daughter....Where were you 5 years ago!!!!I would recomend you to any one who has suffered through trauma and abuse ...you have done what no-one else could..thankyou

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag