Rate Dr. Louis Francescutti

Dr. Louis Francescutti's Ratings

Arrogant, talks down to ppl, states can give u something for the headache/ nausea as for the swelling in your face...go to family Dr. ."...states your bloodwork was good, family Dr. 3 days later diagnosed thyroid storm, U of A Dr. Was very kind, considerate, finally have not had headache, vomiting, facial swelling, high blood pressure since going to U of A.....his opening sentence will be " what brings you to the emergency room instead of your family physician" !

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

This Doctor was very profession. I came in with a Headache.. He preformed a Spinal tap, quick and was very good at easing the mood. He called a couple days later to make sure I was doing well. One of the best Doctors Ive ever had :)

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

Made me laugh. Was very busy but still made me feel special. Helped me out in a crazy emergency room. Cares for his patients.

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag

Excellent doctor, smiles, very friendly, easy to speak to. Would see him again any time.

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

Really helped me out a lot an excellent doctor. Very patient and takes the time to work with you.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

Unless they are excellent clinical doctors and have a top notch reputation in their field, I have a problem with docs dabbling in other fields (ie boards, cosmetic surgeries, etc). It is most advisable if only the college allows extraneous activities only with its sole approval. Stick to your day job guys, you are not that great as comedians!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2008 | flag

I saw him in emergency at the RAH. He was gruff, terse, too busy yapping at me to listen to what I had to say. He has a superiority complex and talks down to his patients. No wonder he works in Emergency; no one else would put up with his swollen head and patronizing attitude. I hope I never have to see him again; I don't think he likes women.

Submitted June 9, 2007 | flag

One of the best!!! Dr. Francescutti is not only a fantastic physician with excellent people skills, but he is a role model and influential educator!

Submitted March 16, 2007 | flag

Lou is one of the best Dr. I would trust my life with him!! He lectures and is one of North Americas leading speakers in the field of preventive injurys. Highly recommended

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag