You may also like

Rate Dr. Edvin Koshi

Dr. Edvin Koshi's Ratings

I think he's all for WCB as much as he can. Call him out on it. If you go without a WCB referral but about a WCB injury he is one snotty contrary SOB!!!

To koshi, bulge, slipped etc disc's are considered natural to him even but he has no real evidence at all to back him up on that.

Me- "But my tests show bulging discs"
Koshi-"so, it's common to have these without injury anyway, it's nothing"

I think he's a bit full of shit and gets paid very well from WCB

Be prepared to discuss his life when you go in.

His tests are different and his paperwork is different is you go without a WCB referral. It's like, with WCB he tries to find something, without WCB he tried to find nothing.

You have to walk up like 100 steps which I think is highly uncalled for but, if your pain gets easily aggravated by this then you'll be in lots of pain for your exam.

If by WCB, paperwork takes more then an hour, if without WCB, 5-10minutes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

WCB doctor, avoid at all costs. lies for wcb to get you disqualified gives them the results they want

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

It's hard to believe but now I am getting ready to go back to work thanks to Dr koshi I have no back pain now and with some physio I can see a full recovery!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I was injured on the job in june of 2014 thank god for the wcb workers and Dr Koshi after the first visit he relieved over half the pain by doing injections in my pinformis muscle as well as the joint. He is continuing to help me be pain free just last week I had the radio frequency treatment although it is painful it gives me hope to being pain free. Dr. Koshi and his staff are some of the most caring people I have met. The workers at wcb have been able to get me the right help for my injury. Dr. Koshi does not work for the wcb and they send people there to get help and relief for their injuries. Thank You for all who are trying to help me

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2647172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I have spent over 25 years in pain due to multiple back injuries, I have seen more specialists then i care to say in multiple provinces, Last year i was sent to see Dr Koshi to treat my facet joints as reccomended by a doctor in Moncton, He treated me and also reccomeded that i have my SI joint done as well, These teatments are very painful buit he is a caring man with a excellent staff and i feel privaliged to have him looking after me, I am now almost pain free thanks to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

DrKoshi says he does not work for WCB yet WCB sends the bulk of their long term clients to see him which he immediately says they are ready to go back to the job regardless of the pain they are experiencing. Offered no suggestions how to lower my pain, only in it to give WCB the evaluation they wanted to deny my claim. He made a huge deal about not taping the evaluation (which only lasted 15mins) and refused to give me what his opinion was. I was not surprised to find that he suggested that I return to work although I've been suffering for 4 years with pain.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2615617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Great man with excellent skill and knowledge. Couldnt have had a better doctor to help me and make me feel comfortable about the procedure he has done. Thanks you so much Dr Koshi you rock :-). Keep up the great work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

This doctor cares more about his Diploma's than his patients. He spent the first half hour bragging about himself and who he study with. When it did come to me, he argued with me and tried to put words in my mouth. He was not gentle or caring towards me until he had me in tears and unable to move unassisted from the pain he inflicted and even then the help offered was to get me out of his office. I will never go back nor would I recommend him. In fact anyone who asks me I tell them about my experience and they run for the hills. It is hard enough to live with chronic pain then to see a doctor that tries to make you feel like your a waste of his time. I swear he is only nice to people he can help and the people he can't he treats them as if there pain is all in their head which is the reason he can't help them because any other reason and he would have something less to brag about.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Doctor make sure you Koshi is a wonderful caring Doctor. He wants to make sure his patient are satisfied with the treatments you get .He very gentle and explain the procedure to you before he does it and makes sure you are comfortable with what he is going to do. To me that is very important, he thinks of his patient concerns and will take the time to make sure you are at ease in any questions you have. All doctors should be like that. I have known Dr. Koshi for over 10 years and I am very lucky and satisfied with the treatments I get from him. I would recommend him to everyone. If you want to be treated and respected like a person Koshi is the best. Thank you for all my treatments you have made my life easier to deal with my pains. Also you have the most wonderful caring staff, l really feel at ease when I have an appointment. Dr. Koshi your the best in my book, keep up the great work your an angel sent from heaven God Bless :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr.Koshi has always treated myself and my wife with the upmost respect, he has treated me for the past two years. Dr.Koshi has helped me like no other doctor has,I can do things now that I could not do for years. Dr.Koshi and his staff are number 1 in my books. I am very proud to say that Dr.Koshi is my doctor. Wayne D.Holman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326953].votes_count ]]