Rate Dr. Edvin Koshi

Dr. Edvin Koshi's Ratings

Great man with excellent skill and knowledge. Couldnt have had a better doctor to help me and make me feel comfortable about the procedure he has done. Thanks you so much Dr Koshi you rock :-). Keep up the great work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

This doctor cares more about his Diploma's than his patients. He spent the first half hour bragging about himself and who he study with. When it did come to me, he argued with me and tried to put words in my mouth. He was not gentle or caring towards me until he had me in tears and unable to move unassisted from the pain he inflicted and even then the help offered was to get me out of his office. I will never go back nor would I recommend him. In fact anyone who asks me I tell them about my experience and they run for the hills. It is hard enough to live with chronic pain then to see a doctor that tries to make you feel like your a waste of his time. I swear he is only nice to people he can help and the people he can't he treats them as if there pain is all in their head which is the reason he can't help them because any other reason and he would have something less to brag about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Doctor make sure you Koshi is a wonderful caring Doctor. He wants to make sure his patient are satisfied with the treatments you get .He very gentle and explain the procedure to you before he does it and makes sure you are comfortable with what he is going to do. To me that is very important, he thinks of his patient concerns and will take the time to make sure you are at ease in any questions you have. All doctors should be like that. I have known Dr. Koshi for over 10 years and I am very lucky and satisfied with the treatments I get from him. I would recommend him to everyone. If you want to be treated and respected like a person Koshi is the best. Thank you for all my treatments you have made my life easier to deal with my pains. Also you have the most wonderful caring staff, l really feel at ease when I have an appointment. Dr. Koshi your the best in my book, keep up the great work your an angel sent from heaven God Bless :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr.Koshi has always treated myself and my wife with the upmost respect, he has treated me for the past two years. Dr.Koshi has helped me like no other doctor has,I can do things now that I could not do for years. Dr.Koshi and his staff are number 1 in my books. I am very proud to say that Dr.Koshi is my doctor. Wayne D.Holman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

Ive been a patient of Dr.Koshi for the past couple years.After my MVC i thought that noone would be able to help me with my pain.Only one session with him changed my mind.He was very attentive and actually took the time to listen to me explain how i felt,then explain all about how pain worked and why i had it.He told me that he had a plan to help me and after a couple more sessions with the right injections i was feeling better.Was able to work and get my quality of life back.I still have to go for regular treatment with him but he is always helpful.I am grateful that I got to meet Dr.Koshi without him and his staff i wouldnt have my life back.Thanks Dr.Koshi!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

had an appointment with dr koshi , he is well talented doctor , has over 23 years dealing with pain management , after going over my reports and examining me , he sat for quite awhile and listened to my troubles , he seemed very caring about my injuries , , although from what i got from him my injuries have to be dealt with on a personal self level and to get off medication , if he works for wcb or any other insurance companies who cares, this doctor knows his profession , glad to have visited him , and hopefully some day i might be able to be pain free, thank you dr koshi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

I was having extreme back pain and I was referred to Dr. Koshi. He performed injections on my back and I have been pain free ever since. I am so grateful to Dr. Koshi and his team for helping me get back to work and live my life. I can't thank them enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

My experience with Dr Koshi was very uncomforable I had to remove my clothes even to my socks. No other doctor or Surgeons needed my clothes removed. I Do not understand why he needed my clothes removed. My problems is upper and nothing to do with the lower body.It was nothing like I had done with another doctor previously, in regards to testing my limitations. Dr Koshi did not seem at all concern about my condition or my daily pain. I wouid not recommend him.He may be knowledgable but that is nothing if not used to his patients benfit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Dr. Koshi was the only doctor who could give me answers about my condition. He also supported my returning to work at light duties when no other doctor would support this. I found him to be very knowledgeable and sympathetic to my situation. I highly recommend seeing this doctor if you are looking to get better and move on with your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

on first visit did about a 5 minute exam,said problem was facet joint,back for injection that lasted 1 hour,he said i wasn't a candidate for them and wouldn't do any more,because of my age(48) and the "type of pain" the text books say i should be able to do light duty work and then said good bye,what a quack,never even tried to see if there was anything else could be done or check with MRI or anything,ya sure i can work,i can walk about 50 feet and stand 3 minutes,away i go to what jobb like that,lol,he did nothing to help me or even try,as far as i'm concerned he's nothing but a yes man for WCB so they can cut you off and try to send you to work,what a joke this experience was

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326961].votes_count ]]