Rate Dr. Edvin Koshi

Dr. Edvin Koshi's Ratings

Doctor make sure you Koshi is a wonderful caring Doctor. He wants to make sure his patient are satisfied with the treatments you get .He very gentle and explain the procedure to you before he does it and makes sure you are comfortable with what he is going to do. To me that is very important, he thinks of his patient concerns and will take the time to make sure you are at ease in any questions you have. All doctors should be like that. I have known Dr. Koshi for over 10 years and I am very lucky and satisfied with the treatments I get from him. I would recommend him to everyone. If you want to be treated and respected like a person Koshi is the best. Thank you for all my treatments you have made my life easier to deal with my pains. Also you have the most wonderful caring staff, l really feel at ease when I have an appointment. Dr. Koshi your the best in my book, keep up the great work your an angel sent from heaven God Bless :)

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr.Koshi has always treated myself and my wife with the upmost respect, he has treated me for the past two years. Dr.Koshi has helped me like no other doctor has,I can do things now that I could not do for years. Dr.Koshi and his staff are number 1 in my books. I am very proud to say that Dr.Koshi is my doctor. Wayne D.Holman

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Ive been a patient of Dr.Koshi for the past couple years.After my MVC i thought that noone would be able to help me with my pain.Only one session with him changed my mind.He was very attentive and actually took the time to listen to me explain how i felt,then explain all about how pain worked and why i had it.He told me that he had a plan to help me and after a couple more sessions with the right injections i was feeling better.Was able to work and get my quality of life back.I still have to go for regular treatment with him but he is always helpful.I am grateful that I got to meet Dr.Koshi without him and his staff i wouldnt have my life back.Thanks Dr.Koshi!!!!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

had an appointment with dr koshi , he is well talented doctor , has over 23 years dealing with pain management , after going over my reports and examining me , he sat for quite awhile and listened to my troubles , he seemed very caring about my injuries , , although from what i got from him my injuries have to be dealt with on a personal self level and to get off medication , if he works for wcb or any other insurance companies who cares, this doctor knows his profession , glad to have visited him , and hopefully some day i might be able to be pain free, thank you dr koshi

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

I was having extreme back pain and I was referred to Dr. Koshi. He performed injections on my back and I have been pain free ever since. I am so grateful to Dr. Koshi and his team for helping me get back to work and live my life. I can't thank them enough.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

My experience with Dr Koshi was very uncomforable I had to remove my clothes even to my socks. No other doctor or Surgeons needed my clothes removed. I Do not understand why he needed my clothes removed. My problems is upper and nothing to do with the lower body.It was nothing like I had done with another doctor previously, in regards to testing my limitations. Dr Koshi did not seem at all concern about my condition or my daily pain. I wouid not recommend him.He may be knowledgable but that is nothing if not used to his patients benfit.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Koshi was the only doctor who could give me answers about my condition. He also supported my returning to work at light duties when no other doctor would support this. I found him to be very knowledgeable and sympathetic to my situation. I highly recommend seeing this doctor if you are looking to get better and move on with your life.

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

on first visit did about a 5 minute exam,said problem was facet joint,back for injection that lasted 1 hour,he said i wasn't a candidate for them and wouldn't do any more,because of my age(48) and the "type of pain" the text books say i should be able to do light duty work and then said good bye,what a quack,never even tried to see if there was anything else could be done or check with MRI or anything,ya sure i can work,i can walk about 50 feet and stand 3 minutes,away i go to what jobb like that,lol,he did nothing to help me or even try,as far as i'm concerned he's nothing but a yes man for WCB so they can cut you off and try to send you to work,what a joke this experience was

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Koshi on two occasions. The first visit he was very pleasant and respectful to my wife and I. He examined me in very much the same way that many doctors have in the past. The big difference is that he came up with a completely different conclusion. He managed to pinpoint by problem in less than an hour. Other doctors have never found my problem. Three weeks later I met with Dr. Koshi and his team. They all worked together perfectly and answered all of my questions and concerns in great detail and clarity. They performed the procedure and I had immediate relief. This was the first time in 21 years that I had any pain relief. It is too early for me to say how long the relief will last but I take comfort in the fact that Dr. Koshi and his team will be there for me whenever I need them.If you truly want help with back pain and are willing to help yourself as well, I highly recommend Dr. Koshi. He is the best in his field of medicine.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag