Rate Dr. Edvin Koshi

Dr. Edvin Koshi's Ratings

I was injured on the job in june of 2014 thank god for the wcb workers and Dr Koshi after the first visit he relieved over half the pain by doing injections in my pinformis muscle as well as the joint. He is continuing to help me be pain free just last week I had the radio frequency treatment although it is painful it gives me hope to being pain free. Dr. Koshi and his staff are some of the most caring people I have met. The workers at wcb have been able to get me the right help for my injury. Dr. Koshi does not work for the wcb and they send people there to get help and relief for their injuries. Thank You for all who are trying to help me

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2647172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I have spent over 25 years in pain due to multiple back injuries, I have seen more specialists then i care to say in multiple provinces, Last year i was sent to see Dr Koshi to treat my facet joints as reccomended by a doctor in Moncton, He treated me and also reccomeded that i have my SI joint done as well, These teatments are very painful buit he is a caring man with a excellent staff and i feel privaliged to have him looking after me, I am now almost pain free thanks to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

DrKoshi says he does not work for WCB yet WCB sends the bulk of their long term clients to see him which he immediately says they are ready to go back to the job regardless of the pain they are experiencing. Offered no suggestions how to lower my pain, only in it to give WCB the evaluation they wanted to deny my claim. He made a huge deal about not taping the evaluation (which only lasted 15mins) and refused to give me what his opinion was. I was not surprised to find that he suggested that I return to work although I've been suffering for 4 years with pain.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2615617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Great man with excellent skill and knowledge. Couldnt have had a better doctor to help me and make me feel comfortable about the procedure he has done. Thanks you so much Dr Koshi you rock :-). Keep up the great work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

This doctor cares more about his Diploma's than his patients. He spent the first half hour bragging about himself and who he study with. When it did come to me, he argued with me and tried to put words in my mouth. He was not gentle or caring towards me until he had me in tears and unable to move unassisted from the pain he inflicted and even then the help offered was to get me out of his office. I will never go back nor would I recommend him. In fact anyone who asks me I tell them about my experience and they run for the hills. It is hard enough to live with chronic pain then to see a doctor that tries to make you feel like your a waste of his time. I swear he is only nice to people he can help and the people he can't he treats them as if there pain is all in their head which is the reason he can't help them because any other reason and he would have something less to brag about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Doctor make sure you Koshi is a wonderful caring Doctor. He wants to make sure his patient are satisfied with the treatments you get .He very gentle and explain the procedure to you before he does it and makes sure you are comfortable with what he is going to do. To me that is very important, he thinks of his patient concerns and will take the time to make sure you are at ease in any questions you have. All doctors should be like that. I have known Dr. Koshi for over 10 years and I am very lucky and satisfied with the treatments I get from him. I would recommend him to everyone. If you want to be treated and respected like a person Koshi is the best. Thank you for all my treatments you have made my life easier to deal with my pains. Also you have the most wonderful caring staff, l really feel at ease when I have an appointment. Dr. Koshi your the best in my book, keep up the great work your an angel sent from heaven God Bless :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr.Koshi has always treated myself and my wife with the upmost respect, he has treated me for the past two years. Dr.Koshi has helped me like no other doctor has,I can do things now that I could not do for years. Dr.Koshi and his staff are number 1 in my books. I am very proud to say that Dr.Koshi is my doctor. Wayne D.Holman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

Ive been a patient of Dr.Koshi for the past couple years.After my MVC i thought that noone would be able to help me with my pain.Only one session with him changed my mind.He was very attentive and actually took the time to listen to me explain how i felt,then explain all about how pain worked and why i had it.He told me that he had a plan to help me and after a couple more sessions with the right injections i was feeling better.Was able to work and get my quality of life back.I still have to go for regular treatment with him but he is always helpful.I am grateful that I got to meet Dr.Koshi without him and his staff i wouldnt have my life back.Thanks Dr.Koshi!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

had an appointment with dr koshi , he is well talented doctor , has over 23 years dealing with pain management , after going over my reports and examining me , he sat for quite awhile and listened to my troubles , he seemed very caring about my injuries , , although from what i got from him my injuries have to be dealt with on a personal self level and to get off medication , if he works for wcb or any other insurance companies who cares, this doctor knows his profession , glad to have visited him , and hopefully some day i might be able to be pain free, thank you dr koshi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

I was having extreme back pain and I was referred to Dr. Koshi. He performed injections on my back and I have been pain free ever since. I am so grateful to Dr. Koshi and his team for helping me get back to work and live my life. I can't thank them enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1326950].votes_count ]]