Rate Dr. Kenneth Logue

Dr. Kenneth Logue's Ratings

Ken has been my GP since 1987. I spent a period of time out of Ontario and yet when I returned in 2012, he took me back immediately. I am forever grateful as I have recently developed significant ongoing chronic medical issues. Ken is incredibly knowledgeable and yet does not hesitate to bring in other medical professionals when necessary. He is NOT a prima donna. HE encourages me to ask questions. He encourages me to challenge myself and calls me on my own crap. He is serious and to the point, but ALWAYS has time when time is necessary. While I hesitate to commit him to this with others, I had a significant care opportunity which had serious time constraints, when Ken became aware of the constraint he CALLED ME AT HOME ON THANKSGIVING DAY, to ensure that I was aware of what I needed to do to obtain the best care I needed. He is a real class act.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

My first family doctor was fantastic and when he retired from his practice I ended up with two doctors in a row who were sub-par. I thought I would never find another one like the first one. Then I got Dr. Logue. Dr. Logue is probably even better than my first, fantastic, doctor. He is courteous, interested, friendly, thorough and apologizes when he is late, (which is understandable given sometimes doctors need to see someone on short notice that is begging for an appointment). He's run tests that are supposed to be run for an ailment that I found one of my other doctors never ran. He is highly recommended and everyone should be so lucky to be able to have a doctor like him.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

I have found Ken to be a very helpful and supportive GP. He has helped me with a number of health problems and has always been thorough, senistive, and approachable. An exellent GP

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag

Ken Logue is a first rate doctor--sympathetic, careful, unsentimental, objective, good at giving both good and bad news, excellent on follow up and prevention, excellent as a listener and in allowing the patient options. He is also pleasant and open and he impresses one as a doctor who keeps up with trends; he does not sit at his computer but gets up and does physical examinations; his great strength is preventive measures; that is, he looks at your age and determines from factors if certain diagnostic tests should be done to prevent disease; he offers sound counsel when he is asked and is completely positive toward the aged, those of different sexual orientation and manner. Highly recommended for both middle age adults and older ( I have no knowledge of his work with children)

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Logue, as he is replacing my ailing former doctor. he's pretty amazing, took the time to educate me on a serious health issue i'm dealing with, and came across as very honest and highly knowledgeable. he's the first doctor i've had that i feel i can trust, and whose main concern is the health of the patient. i'm also pleased to read all these other wonderful reviews that confirm my initial impression.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Louges for around 25 years and have always been happy with his knowledge, thoroughness, friendliness and interest and concern about my health.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Logue was up-to-date on the latest medicine and added at least 10 years on to my mothers life (angina, plus unusual type of cirrhosis). Terrific coordination of her care. Excellent GP who gives real meaning to this specialty.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2010 | flag

I have been treated by Dr Logue for 12 yrs since I was diagnosed with HIV. He has always been extremely caring and compationate, up-to-date & thorough. His referals to specialists are always right-on & he is always willing to take what ever time I need to understand their reports. This is one of the greatest Drs in Toronto. His staff on the other hand could be a lot more compationate & considerate of the patients needs. One in particular tends to be a little on the arrogant side.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

He's a wonderful doctor with a terrific personality and very easy to talk with. He always takes an amazing amount of time to discuss the issue or problem with me. I never feel rushed or cut-off. The staff are a different matter, often somewhat difficult to get an appointment, with a couple of times taking over 2 weeks to be seen which I don't think is acceptable (even for a non-urgent issue). Overall, a terrific doctor that I feel fortunate to be a patient of.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

Garbage! I saw this doctor for a few years, he never listened to most of my concerns and my sibling's as well (he seems to have a thing against younger clients, because I noticed he treated older folks much better), and was always rushing to get me out of his office even when there were no patients waiting after me! I was left untreated for a few years for an undiagnosed condition because of his incompetence and lack of empathy. His secretary Rose was very rude, always trying to play the doctor in asking me personal questions that were none of her business and trying to diagnose & give me medical suggestions as to what I should do over the phone when I was trying to book an appointment to see him. I would not recommend this insensitive fool for anybody (I assume he got his diploma from a match book) and his disrespectful secretary Rose should be fired!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag