Rate Dr. Mark Samaha

Dr. Mark Samaha's Ratings

J'ai subi une rhinoplastie avec le Dr.Samaha il y a environ 4 mois et je peux vous dire que je suis ENTIÈREMENT SATISFAITE des résultats. Les résultats ont DÉPASSÉ MES ATTENTES. Le Dr. Samaha est un vrai artiste et, non seulement il fait des miracles avec ses doigts en or, mais il change la vie des personnes, comme cela a été mon cas. J'étais très anxieuse quant au choix de mon chirurgien et je comprend parfaitement les craintes des personnes songeant à entreprendre ce genre de chirurgie. L'opération a été sans douleur, Les infirmières ont été tout simplement merveilleuses et je me sentais comme dans un hotel 5 étoiles. Lorsqu'on m'a enlevé mon bandage, même ma mère ne s'attendait pas à un aussi bon résultat. Maintenent je n'ai aucun problème de me mettre en profil et je me sens maintenant super à l'aise et satisfaite avec mon image corporelle. Merci Dr.Samaha!Vous avez été une personne marquante dans ma vie!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2821131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

J'ai subi une rhinoplastie le 4 mai et après seulement une semaine je suis très satisfaite des résultats. Mon nez est vraiment très naturel. Le Dr Samaha et son équipe sont des professionnels à l'écoute de nos besoins. Quelle équipe formidable, je recommande cette clinique sans hésitation. Encore MERCI au Dr Samaha et à Valérie qui avec sa gentillesse a réussi à me mettre à l'aise et à me rassurer.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2805302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I did a non surgical rhinoplasty with hyaluronic acid injection and I am VERY satisfied with the result . They were done by the nurse Valérie which I must say is very professional very kind and makes you feel at ease ... and most importantly she has a good eye regarding the results so they look as natural as possible. I had some injections in the lips too and it looks also very natural . I wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend her to anyone who is looking for non surgical treatments . Thank you Valérie

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done a week ago and just got my plaster removed. The whole experience at Dr.Samaha's clinic was great. His staff is warm and welcoming and he is a gifted surgeon. My nose looks natural, the result is exactly what I was hoping for and what we had discussed. I consulted with many doctors before choosing Dr.Samaha. His honesty, straightforwardness and confidence are what made me chose him. I would recommend him in the blink of an eye!! Thanks again.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2804186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had a lifting of the upper lip 2 weeks ago. I am very pleased with the result. It does not look overdone, like many before/after pics you can find on the net. The whole procedure was virtually painless.
I would definitely choose Dr Samaha again if I decide to undergo another procedure in the future.
Chantal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Words cannot even describe how happy I am with the result of my rhinoplasty. It is exactly one week today that I had my surgery, and all the minor bruising has completely disappeared and my nose looks FANTASTIC. I cannot wait to see what it will look like once the swelling is completely gone! I also want to add that the staff was so helpful and reassuring on the day of my surgery... From the minute I stepped into the clinic to the minute I stepped out, there was always a nurse there next to me in case I needed anything. A huge thank you to the staff!!! I have heard such good reviews about him, but now I can confirm that he is truly amazing at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation! You will not regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Samaha and I'm very happy with the result even though my nose has not attained its definitive form yet and tends to be swollen depending on the days, but that is normal. I liked my experience at the clinic, I felt welcome and at ease by most of the staff. I would have liked to have had more assistance after the surgery, a nurse I could have called at night for instance. I still was however able to reach the dr and the clinic when I needed to most of the times. Also, I have received some contradictory information from the staff after my surgery which had me quiet confused. Overall, Dr Samaha is a very competent facial surgeon, but he could listen more. However, this lack in him didn't affect the awesome outcome I've had until now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Ten years ago, I had a botched rhinoplasty which (amongst other things) left my nose crooked. I was, therefore, very cautious when choosing to fix it. I did my homework and went to the person my research told me was best: Dr. Mark Samaha.

I was not disappointed. The entire process was easy, the staff amazing and helpful (thanks, everyone!) and Dr. Samaha took time both pre- and post-surgery to discuss anything I wished to ask. I found him open, honest, pleasant, and diligent in checking all professional aspects. I could not have asked for more!

As for the surgery itself: Dr. Samaha is an artist. Rhinoplasty is the most difficult of all plastic surgeries, and I can't even begin to imagine the level of skill required to consistently get great results. Dr. Samaha has the credentials and experience to back up the testimonials.

Rhinoplasty is one thing you should never skimp on... and for top-of-class, look no further than Dr. Samaha. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Depuis que je me souvienne, j'ai toujours voulu une rinoplastie. Je suis plus que satisfaite de l'équipe de Dr. Samaha. Mon nez a vraiment l'air naturel. Un gros merci au Dr. Samaha.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2760868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

very disapointed by the surgery. my nose is still wide and thick. sorry

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2759943].votes_count ]]