Rate Dr. Mark Samaha

Dr. Mark Samaha's Ratings

Words cannot even describe how happy I am with the result of my rhinoplasty. It is exactly one week today that I had my surgery, and all the minor bruising has completely disappeared and my nose looks FANTASTIC. I cannot wait to see what it will look like once the swelling is completely gone! I also want to add that the staff was so helpful and reassuring on the day of my surgery... From the minute I stepped into the clinic to the minute I stepped out, there was always a nurse there next to me in case I needed anything. A huge thank you to the staff!!! I have heard such good reviews about him, but now I can confirm that he is truly amazing at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation! You will not regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Samaha and I'm very happy with the result even though my nose has not attained its definitive form yet and tends to be swollen depending on the days, but that is normal. I liked my experience at the clinic, I felt welcome and at ease by most of the staff. I would have liked to have had more assistance after the surgery, a nurse I could have called at night for instance. I still was however able to reach the dr and the clinic when I needed to most of the times. Also, I have received some contradictory information from the staff after my surgery which had me quiet confused. Overall, Dr Samaha is a very competent facial surgeon, but he could listen more. However, this lack in him didn't affect the awesome outcome I've had until now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Bad experience with rhinoplasty. I had done my research and read that Dr Samaha was the best one for the surgery, it has been over 3 years since my surgery and I was never given a follow up appt to do the after photos as promised. I called many times and was ignored each time, never called back or the secretary was rude to me, and when I did manage to get an appt, Dr Samaha told me it could take up to 3 years to see results... literally made no difference at all, not even a little, and in fact it is slightly more swollen on one side than the other!! I am at this point thinking I was purposely postponed so that the timeframe for my follow-ups post-op would now no longer be covered as part of the price I paid ( over 5000$). That was a lot of money for me to spend but I thought I was choosing a great doctor. Very unfortunately disappointed by the whole situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Ten years ago, I had a botched rhinoplasty which (amongst other things) left my nose crooked. I was, therefore, very cautious when choosing to fix it. I did my homework and went to the person my research told me was best: Dr. Mark Samaha.

I was not disappointed. The entire process was easy, the staff amazing and helpful (thanks, everyone!) and Dr. Samaha took time both pre- and post-surgery to discuss anything I wished to ask. I found him open, honest, pleasant, and diligent in checking all professional aspects. I could not have asked for more!

As for the surgery itself: Dr. Samaha is an artist. Rhinoplasty is the most difficult of all plastic surgeries, and I can't even begin to imagine the level of skill required to consistently get great results. Dr. Samaha has the credentials and experience to back up the testimonials.

Rhinoplasty is one thing you should never skimp on... and for top-of-class, look no further than Dr. Samaha. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Depuis que je me souvienne, j'ai toujours voulu une rinoplastie. Je suis plus que satisfaite de l'équipe de Dr. Samaha. Mon nez a vraiment l'air naturel. Un gros merci au Dr. Samaha.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

very disapointed by the surgery. my nose is still wide and thick. sorry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Samaha and his staff are extremely professional and took very good care of me before, during, and after my rhinoplasty. They made me feel so comfortable. The surgery was painless and the healing not bad at all (only thing that sucks is staying home for a week and not sleeping too well - but totally worth it!!). I was really nervous to see what was underneath my cast and when I finally got it off I was REALLY impressed and so happy. My family and boyfriend are all amazed at the results so far as well. Dr. Samaha knows what he is doing and you can put your trust and faith in him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2758528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He is a great doctor and an artist.
Dr samaha did a rhinoplasty tip of the nose. The whole experience was great. He was very polite, listen to what I had to say. The day of the surgery its normal to be a bit nervous but the whole stuff was great, no one rush me, everyone was calm and polite. After surgery I had a week of recovery, after that they took the cast off and my nose looked amazing. My nose looked much better and very very natural. no bruises,no blue eyes. He does surgery in a way that you will recover really fast.
This is a good doctor, he is honest and the most important, the results are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Although getting a rhinoplasty has always been on my mind, I was always very hesitant. However, Dr Samaha made the whole process very easy to take my final decision. He was my first and only consultation!
His whole staff are wonderful and caring. Special thanks to my nurse Carl who was very attentif.
I had no unrealistic expectations or an exact idea of how I wanted my nose to be like. You can somewhat say he had "carte blanche" on my nose. I can honestly say I am very pleased with what he did. My nose is straight, bump is gone and tip is much more feminine.

-I went back to work 7 days after and no one noticed I had anything done which is remarkable.
- Throughout the surgery, I had no pain during or after and very minimal bruising.

I definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

j ai eu une rhinoplastie le 11 mars 2015 a la clinique du docteur Samaha , et ce matin je suis aller pour enlever la plâtre......WOW....le résultat est génial. le look est vraiment naturel .le docteur Samaha est sont équipe sont des professionnelles ,très compétant.je vous le recommande a 100%. un gros merci pour le Docteur Samaha et son Équipe.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751644].votes_count ]]