Rate Dr. Mark Samaha

Dr. Mark Samaha's Ratings

I have tried leaving a review here multiple times, but each time, my review is removed! I have strong reasons to believe some of the reviews here are fake. My experience with Dr Samaha has traumatized me in two ways: first, having the surgery without being completely under and the sounds of breaking bones and scrunching! Dr Samaha did not at all take the time to prepare me for this! Second, he went WAY overboard with my turbinate removal and "minor" correction to the shape of my nose. The result is a "surgical nose" that I am unable to breath from! This was apparent immediately upon removing the bandages and only got worse as the years went by... Dr Samaha did admit that another surgery was needed and offered to carry it out free of charge but given that he himself kept saying he didn't understand what went wrong, I did not trust him to operate again. Other doctors I have consulted with explained that too much supporting cartilage was removed, so parts of the nose collapsed. As well, the middle part of my nose is too narrow, and the tip has sharp angular ridges giving me the dreaded "surgical nose" look. I now need to have my nose enlarged enough so I can breath, but I am terrified of going under the knife again not to mention the fact it's going to cost me another 8-10K! Please do not remove my post!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2811276].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 19, 2015

J'ai subi une rhinoplastie le 4 mai et après seulement une semaine je suis très satisfaite des résultats. Mon nez est vraiment très naturel. Le Dr Samaha et son équipe sont des professionnels à l'écoute de nos besoins. Quelle équipe formidable, je recommande cette clinique sans hésitation. Encore MERCI au Dr Samaha et à Valérie qui avec sa gentillesse a réussi à me mettre à l'aise et à me rassurer.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I did a non surgical rhinoplasty with hyaluronic acid injection and I am VERY satisfied with the result . They were done by the nurse Valérie which I must say is very professional very kind and makes you feel at ease ... and most importantly she has a good eye regarding the results so they look as natural as possible. I had some injections in the lips too and it looks also very natural . I wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend her to anyone who is looking for non surgical treatments . Thank you Valérie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done a week ago and just got my plaster removed. The whole experience at Dr.Samaha's clinic was great. His staff is warm and welcoming and he is a gifted surgeon. My nose looks natural, the result is exactly what I was hoping for and what we had discussed. I consulted with many doctors before choosing Dr.Samaha. His honesty, straightforwardness and confidence are what made me chose him. I would recommend him in the blink of an eye!! Thanks again.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2804186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done almost 2 years ago. At first I loved my result, it looked perfect. Although I paid full price (7000$) he never ended up breaking my bone as promised. When I called to say I wasn't liking my result, I was told it would take a year before seeing the final result. When I went to my follow up, Dr Samaha was rude to me because I told him I wasn't happy. I asked for a touch up and he told me there was nothing he could do and referred me to a friend of his for touch ups. I am very disappointed because I hate my nose and I am not paying again for another nose job. Being aware of this all he could say was "I am sorry you feel that way"

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2799979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I had a lifting of the upper lip 2 weeks ago. I am very pleased with the result. It does not look overdone, like many before/after pics you can find on the net. The whole procedure was virtually painless.
I would definitely choose Dr Samaha again if I decide to undergo another procedure in the future.
Chantal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Words cannot even describe how happy I am with the result of my rhinoplasty. It is exactly one week today that I had my surgery, and all the minor bruising has completely disappeared and my nose looks FANTASTIC. I cannot wait to see what it will look like once the swelling is completely gone! I also want to add that the staff was so helpful and reassuring on the day of my surgery... From the minute I stepped into the clinic to the minute I stepped out, there was always a nurse there next to me in case I needed anything. A huge thank you to the staff!!! I have heard such good reviews about him, but now I can confirm that he is truly amazing at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation! You will not regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Samaha and I'm very happy with the result even though my nose has not attained its definitive form yet and tends to be swollen depending on the days, but that is normal. I liked my experience at the clinic, I felt welcome and at ease by most of the staff. I would have liked to have had more assistance after the surgery, a nurse I could have called at night for instance. I still was however able to reach the dr and the clinic when I needed to most of the times. Also, I have received some contradictory information from the staff after my surgery which had me quiet confused. Overall, Dr Samaha is a very competent facial surgeon, but he could listen more. However, this lack in him didn't affect the awesome outcome I've had until now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Bad experience with rhinoplasty. I had done my research and read that Dr Samaha was the best one for the surgery, it has been over 3 years since my surgery and I was never given a follow up appt to do the after photos as promised. I called many times and was ignored each time, never called back or the secretary was rude to me, and when I did manage to get an appt, Dr Samaha told me it could take up to 3 years to see results... literally made no difference at all, not even a little, and in fact it is slightly more swollen on one side than the other!! I am at this point thinking I was purposely postponed so that the timeframe for my follow-ups post-op would now no longer be covered as part of the price I paid ( over 5000$). That was a lot of money for me to spend but I thought I was choosing a great doctor. Very unfortunately disappointed by the whole situation.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2778913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Ten years ago, I had a botched rhinoplasty which (amongst other things) left my nose crooked. I was, therefore, very cautious when choosing to fix it. I did my homework and went to the person my research told me was best: Dr. Mark Samaha.

I was not disappointed. The entire process was easy, the staff amazing and helpful (thanks, everyone!) and Dr. Samaha took time both pre- and post-surgery to discuss anything I wished to ask. I found him open, honest, pleasant, and diligent in checking all professional aspects. I could not have asked for more!

As for the surgery itself: Dr. Samaha is an artist. Rhinoplasty is the most difficult of all plastic surgeries, and I can't even begin to imagine the level of skill required to consistently get great results. Dr. Samaha has the credentials and experience to back up the testimonials.

Rhinoplasty is one thing you should never skimp on... and for top-of-class, look no further than Dr. Samaha. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769985].votes_count ]]