Rate Dr. Mark Samaha

Dr. Mark Samaha's Ratings

Depuis que je me souvienne, j'ai toujours voulu une rinoplastie. Je suis plus que satisfaite de l'équipe de Dr. Samaha. Mon nez a vraiment l'air naturel. Un gros merci au Dr. Samaha.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

very disapointed by the surgery. my nose is still wide and thick. sorry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Samaha and his staff are extremely professional and took very good care of me before, during, and after my rhinoplasty. They made me feel so comfortable. The surgery was painless and the healing not bad at all (only thing that sucks is staying home for a week and not sleeping too well - but totally worth it!!). I was really nervous to see what was underneath my cast and when I finally got it off I was REALLY impressed and so happy. My family and boyfriend are all amazed at the results so far as well. Dr. Samaha knows what he is doing and you can put your trust and faith in him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He is a great doctor and an artist.
Dr samaha did a rhinoplasty tip of the nose. The whole experience was great. He was very polite, listen to what I had to say. The day of the surgery its normal to be a bit nervous but the whole stuff was great, no one rush me, everyone was calm and polite. After surgery I had a week of recovery, after that they took the cast off and my nose looked amazing. My nose looked much better and very very natural. no bruises,no blue eyes. He does surgery in a way that you will recover really fast.
This is a good doctor, he is honest and the most important, the results are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Although getting a rhinoplasty has always been on my mind, I was always very hesitant. However, Dr Samaha made the whole process very easy to take my final decision. He was my first and only consultation!
His whole staff are wonderful and caring. Special thanks to my nurse Carl who was very attentif.
I had no unrealistic expectations or an exact idea of how I wanted my nose to be like. You can somewhat say he had "carte blanche" on my nose. I can honestly say I am very pleased with what he did. My nose is straight, bump is gone and tip is much more feminine.

-I went back to work 7 days after and no one noticed I had anything done which is remarkable.
- Throughout the surgery, I had no pain during or after and very minimal bruising.

I definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

j ai eu une rhinoplastie le 11 mars 2015 a la clinique du docteur Samaha , et ce matin je suis aller pour enlever la plâtre......WOW....le résultat est génial. le look est vraiment naturel .le docteur Samaha est sont équipe sont des professionnelles ,très compétant.je vous le recommande a 100%. un gros merci pour le Docteur Samaha et son Équipe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I am extremely happy with my experience at Dr. Samaha's clinic. Dr. Samaha is a gifted surgeon and a truly caring and kind person. A special Thank you to the nurses who were so great. I had a facelift, neck lift, and eyelid lift 6 months ago and the result is abolutely wonderful. I was afraid of looking tight and pulled and in the first two weeks, I was really worried because it seemd like I was. But Dr. Samaha and Valerie helped me through it and then things settled and now I am so happy with my fresh look. It looks very natural. Thank you Dr. Samaha and the whole team. I would recommend his clinic without any doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Samaha,

Thank-You so much for the wonder full work you did on my lower face lift and neck. all went well with no complication. Your staff is very help full and kind. The clinic is also well located. I would recommend Dr. Samaha. Thank-You again.
fv

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

je suis entièrement satisfaite et enchantée de mon expérience de chirurgie faciale a la clinique du docteur Samaha et plus particulièrement de l'accueil chaleureux que j'ai expérimentée , du personnel distingué , compréhensif , compétent et discret en tout point .Et bien entendue de la grande confiance que j'ai ressentie envers le docteur Samaha, dès ma première rencontre et par la suite à chacune de nos interactions.J'ai été très bien conseillée par docteur Samaha et je peux dire qu'il a respecté ma situation particulière, mes besoins et mon désir d'une amélioration de mon look Importante et à la fois naturelle et peu perceptible . je suis très contente des résultats d'autant plus que L'intervention ( facelift, liposuccion du cou et blépharoplastie superieure) s'est déroulée à merveille et pratiquement sans douleur. je vais certainement le recommander à mes meilleures amies. C.T.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2738682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Un rêve s'est réalisé ! Je suis estomaquée du résultat! J'ai enfin un sentiment de bien-être grâce à la rhinoplastie réalisée à la clinique du Docteur Samaha's. Le personnel a été à la hauteur de mes attentes et les soins démontrent un très grand professionnalisme. Je vous le recommande fortement!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738553].votes_count ]]