Rate Dr. Neil Pollock

Dr. Neil Pollock's Ratings

Was an overall good experience. Staff were very polite and professional. The procedure was less painful than I was expecting and Dr. Pollock was very quick and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Very professional staff, quick procedure made me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

The procedure hurt more then I had expected. However, it was in and out. No complaints at all. I do think it is strange to have a mirror in the corner of the room for viewing. Who seriously wants to watch this happening. Just get it done and let me go. I don't want to see anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Pollock and his staff were very friendly and made sure that I was as comfortable as possible considering what was about to happen. Dr. Pollock got right down to business, and it was done before I knew it. No pain during procedure at all! Dr. Pollock kept me very well informed as to what I might feel, and kept checking to make sure I was okay. He is a true expert at this and you can tell. His support staff were very caring and made sure that you were comfortable. As far as purchasing the premium service, this is all readily available stuff, but it saves all sorts of running around after the process. Well worth it. Some people refer to his office as a factory, but I can assure you this is only in terms of the efficiency. The man has this process perfected to be as hassle free as possible. Highly recommend Dr. Pollock to anyone considering a vasectomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I love the staff. They're very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Pollock to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

First class experience, quick and painless. Dr. Pollock makes himself available when needed and his staff made the experience very comfortable. Just remember that you are one of thousands they do and if you have any questions or concerns, just ask or the assembly line will continue! Wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Pollock and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Had adult circumcision done with Dr Pollock. Healed extremely fast and no problems so far. Only minor issue is that his waiting rooms get extremely full, mainly with parents taking their children in for circumcision. As a result many people have to stand in the office while waiting. As far as Dr Pollock himself goes, he is obviously very skilled and well versed on the procedures he performs. Excellent surgeon and well worth the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr. Pollock is definitely an expert in his field and his office certainly runs like clockwork. However, do not expect a warm, personal experience! It very much an industrialized process. I think if he could use a conveyor belt to see/treat his patients he probably would.

He's was in and out in no time and while I had hoped he'd treat my "gentleman's vegetables" with the same care and tenderness I usually do, he basically handled everything like a piece of meat! I guess you can't blame the guy, after over 20,000 vasectomies you probably lose the sense of, ahem, tenderness.

If you consider a vasectomy I'd definitely recommend you follow the instructions to the T, especially the "Take two tablets of Tylanol EXTRA STRENGTH" just before leaving your home for the appointment". If you don't, the procedure does hurt quite a bit (at least that was my experience.

Good luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

The entire experience was excellent. The staff very friendly and helpful. The procedure as virtually pain free. Would recommend for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Had vasectomy last week. Entire process went smoothly. Two days later I had a minor complication at the incision point so I called his office and left a message. Dr Pollock called me back about 15mins later and said to come straight in. It turns out it was nothing serious, but I was happy to have it looked at anyway. After 7 days recovery pain is ok without ibuprofen and I've just started working out lightly again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635436].votes_count ]]