Rate Dr. Neil Pollock

Dr. Neil Pollock's Ratings

I was the first appointment of the day and Dr. Pollock only walked into the clinic 15 minutes after my appointment was supposed to start.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dear Dr. Pollock,

I believe I was requested to provide feedback re my surgery on 10th February, so here it is. The surgery went very well at every stage of the procedure. I went home with very little pain. I have kept the surgical wound meticulously clean, and it has healed well without any sign of wound infection. I am off Tylenol and Ibuprofen now and the pain remains very minimal. I am confident of a quick, full, uneventful recovery.

I really think you were truly wonderful in what you did and remain very grateful to you for your assistance in my desire to be sterilized. Nataliya and I are very thankful to you, and hope that you will remain well and be in the best of spirits,

Yours sincerely

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I was really impressed with the whole process. I was nervous before - but really no need for it. Staff were very informative, friendly and kind. The procedure was quick - I was impressed with all the info given to the new parents. I felt prepared and at ease. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Pollock and his staff are very knowledgable a prep you and your son for the procedure. He's fast and precise, we're so happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

What a great experience for us parents and our little bub! The procedure was quick, fast and effecient. The healing process was clean and healed well.

I highly recommend Dr. Pollock. The entire staff was knowledgeable and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Very friendly nurses. The procedure was quick & painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

The staff are fantastic! Procedure was fast and painless. A bit of tugging and pulling. Knowing what was going on down there made me a bit queasy, but there was no pain and it was over fast. Does feel like a mild kick in the nuts for a few hours after. Not too bad. Thanks everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

The no needle system worked awesomely for me, as I really don't like the feeling of a needle passing into my flesh followed by sensation of pressure as the liquid is injected. Just so people know, the no needle "injector" still feels like a needle pushing against your skin, but without actually puncturing it. You then hear a click, and that's it. He used it 6 times on me. 3 on each side. Results were perfectly good for me. You still feel tugging and stuff as he works on your bits, but no sharp pains or anything you'd expect without some anesthetics (sp?). It's also true you feel like you got a kick in the nuts. That feeling came on gradually as I sat in the recovery room afterward. I heard one guy ask if he can take 2 Tylenol just before walking in for the surgury, and he was allowed. That might be a good idea to ask to do as well. Of course, ASK FIRST like he did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I was quite impressed with this procedure. Dr. Pollock and his staff were very knowledgable, informative, and helpful. The biggest surprise was hoe fast the procedure was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I asked my family Doctor for a referral to get a vasectomy done. He immediately referred me to Dr. Pollock. Best vasectomy dr. in BC. Dr. Pollock was very fast and professional. His staff are super professional and very understanding of our sensitivity towards our manly hood. Can't say enough!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702352].votes_count ]]