Rate Dr. Neil Pollock

Dr. Neil Pollock's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Treats his patients like a production line, poor bedside manner

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Doesn't seem like the one for a conversation but quick and to the point. Was very serious and confident.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Neil Pollock is the One and Only circumcision Dr. that you should trust with your son. He is the leader in advanced technique with over 35000 successful procedures. He is so quick and good at what he does and was so caring with our son. From day 1 of the consultation to the end of all our follow-up visits he truly cares about the healing process. His team of 4 nurses are incredible angels who was there to comfort us thru every step of the process. They are so loving and caring and my son trusted them from the start despite the discomforting procedure. The circumcision was quick and smooth despite a bit of pain from freezing needle. My son literally fell asleep through out the entire procedure after and didn't feel any pain. He slept all the way home and for a few hours till the evening. His recovery went so smoothly and there was virtually no bleeding. A blessed Thank you Dr. Pollock and his nurses for being so caring, professional and loving to our son during this time.

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

My wife and I have three boys. Our first child was circumcised at a different clinic with results that were less than desirable. Our twin boys were just operated on by Doctor Pollock with fantastic results. The procedure while swift, is superior. The after care is exceptional, the dedication to the task at hand is appreciated and appropriate. The most important aspect was our boys' response to the procedure which I deem to be the best I could have hoped for especially seeing as we had such a horrible experience with our first child at another clinic.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Pollock and his staff very pleasant and helpful. They made me feel very comfortable before and during my surgery. I would recommend him to people I know.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I did a lot of research before my vasectomy last week. I wanted to find a doctor I could totally trust. I decided on Dr. Pollock. No doubt, Vancouver's expert at vasectomy surgery. Asking around, his work was good. He does dozens of them a day. But $300? Ok. I'd scrimp and save on a used car. But we are talking about my testicles here! This is not the time to be shopping for deals, or saving a bit of money. I wasn't taking any chances. I wanted 1.) The best and most experienced doctor in Vancouver 2.) A no-scalpel, no nonsense procedure that would reduce my chance of pain, infection, prolonged downtime or dangerous injury! The $300 I set aside for his no-needle, no-scalpel method was probably the best money I ever spent. I recovered fine, I was working the next day (I push paper), and any concerns I had were amazingly addressed by Dr. Pollock within minutes of me writing him emails. I felt confident going in, and I was even more confident leaving. I think people should know this.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

Our family has been serviced by Dr. Pollock three times - 2 circumcisions and 1 vasectomy. His staff were friendly and approachable. Meanwhile Dr. Pollock was efficient and precise in all aforementioned procedures. We would not have gone anywhere else for these services!

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

We have had all three of our sons circumsized by Dr. Pollock. Some people complain about how he is unfriendly and how his practice is just an assembly line, but I don't agree. He is professional and polite and efficient. We would not trust any one else to do this procedure. It is a very nerve racking procedure for parents and I found his way of doing things comforting. He is confident and knowledgeable and to the point; and that is the kind of person I want performing a circumcision on my child. We had a concern about one of our son's healing and Dr. Pollock saw us at his house on a holiday to check our son (everything was fine). He is truly available 24/7. None of my children made a peep throughout the procedure. There was mild discomfort later on but that is to be expected and it was nothing extreme, just fussiness, probably from having their legs swaddled. I would recommend Dr. Pollock.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag