Rate Dr. Neil Pollock

Dr. Neil Pollock's Ratings

Can’t stress enough how happy I am after my guy had this operation. I hated my IUD and couldn’t wait to get that d*mn thing out. It was giving me awful cramps. Also, I want nothing to do with the birth control pill. It took me months to get my guy in to see Pollock but it’s honestly saved our relationship. Paying $300 for the premium vs. days of lost wages was no a brainer for us. My guy was back at work (desk job) the next day. No complications!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

The staff were great, very friendly, and good for relaxing the patients. Dr. Pollock also was friendly and polite, and clearly very very knowledgeable and experienced at the vasectomy that I had. I do agree, however, with the other post - the premium package was not worth it... but they didn't exactly say what was in it, and what the regular had. For example, you get 8 Tylenol and a bunch of Advil... but I have those already. The special soap, sure, that's handy, and it'll be great to discuss everything by phone.... but they imply that the non-premium service is with a scalpel (as opposed to non-scalpel), but talking with a coworker, they are all the same. They do prey a little bit on a man's apprehension about the procedure, which motivated me to get the premium package, but if I could do it again, definitely not.

The doctor does seem focused on production (i.e. making money), because he didn't spend that much time. While I can understand that and appreciate it, it would be nice if he tried to pretend a little more interest in the patient. Nevertheless, I was there for his experience and skill, not chit chat, and I was pleased by the way it went... we'll see how the next few days treat me.

Support staff 5/5, Dr. Pollock 4/5

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Staff were great. Premium package not worth the money though. Just go to the pharmacy and sports store yourself.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

I met with this doctor for a consultation on should I or not get a vasectomy.
I was in the room and he walks in looking like he's in a huge rush. He asked my to drop my pants. I did. He examined me for about 9 and half seconds ( yes, seconds)
Then again in a manner I can only describe as ignorant said : so what's your question about vasectomy. I got a feeling that I'm wasting his time
Oh wait. He was very polite for about 2 minutes and that was during the time he was explaining about their premium package vasectomy ( which cost few hundred more) and how superior it is over regular vasectomy. Talk of money really brighten his mood. :)

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

As the top recommended Doctor for infant circumcision we felt very comfortable taking our son to Dr. Pollock. The staff were prompt with returning our phone call after the procedure and providing the post procedure care instructions to the group. Dr. Pollock's clinic has definitely created a well organized process that makes what could be an upsetting experience calm and safe. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pollock for infant circumcision

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Really, really happy with the care and service provided at Dr. Pollock'a offices. Dr. Pollock did an excellent job on our son'a circumcision and the staff were extremely punctual and helpful. I would absolutely recommend!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

My experience was just as I expected. I recommend Dr Pollock for your vasectomy.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

We went to the clinic with our twin boys not sure how we would handle both of them after the procedure. It turned out to be a pretty pleasant experience. The boys seemed to feel only the freezing and simply sucked on the sugar balls the entire process sleeping off immediately after. They seemed to only feel discomfort during the first few diaper changes and barely cried otherwise.
Dr Pollock was very professional and confident. The nurses were pleasant right from the booking to the follow up and explained what to expect before and after the procedure using practical illustrations. I definitely recommend this clinic for anyone planning circumcision for their son.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

The appointment was quick and to the point. Not one to talk much but felt very confident under his care. The support staff were very personable and efficient with there work.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Our 2 year old underwent surgery with fantastic results. I was worried as he is older but the staff were caring and understanding. Especially because I had to bring my other children with me for follow up appointments and everyone was very accommodating.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag