Rate Dr. Neil Pollock

Dr. Neil Pollock's Ratings

I had the no needle no pain procedure and it was exactly as advertised... Dr. Pollock professional, courteous and efficient. He even took the time the walk medical students through the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I had the basic Vasectomy. I would say no need to go for the premium package. The needle was not at all painful, and I'm someone who generally hates needles. The post-surgery supplies are easy to get hold off yourself. The Doctor was professional and courteous, procedure was extremely quick and I suffered minimal discomfort post-op.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

We trusted two of our children to Dr Pollock's expert hands and are grateful for the confidence and care provided by he and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

The no needle freezing did not work at all. An extremely painful experience beyond words. GET THE NEEDLE people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Overall good. Staff communication wasn't the greatest prior to and day of. New west office could use a face lift but the Dr was good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Zip bang done. No fuss. No muss. No pain. Dr. Pollock and his staff are very professional and friendly. If could rate it higher than 5 stars I would.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Pollock and his staff were great. The procedure was performed quickly and with little discomfort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

We had a really good positive experience, the staffs were friendly and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Pollock and Staff were professional and easy to talk to and made the choice for me an easy one. My procedure was quick and virtually painless. I would easily recommend Dr. Pollock and Staff to anyone thinking of having a vasectomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Made the experience as pleasant as possible. Dr Pollock was professional, polite and compassionate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662259].votes_count ]]