You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil Pollock

Dr. Neil Pollock's Ratings

We appreciate everything Dr. Pollock, and his staff did for our son, and our family !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

We recently had a circumcision done on our 5 year old with Dr. Pollock. We were a little worried about the process given the age of my child. The staff was very professional in explaining to us during the consultation about the process.

During the day of surgery, we could not have had a better experience. From the very beginning, we felt at ease and the procedure went extremely well with out son being calm during the entire time. Dr. Pollock was very professional and his technique was fast and precise.

After the surgery, we given clear instructions on how to care for our child and everything went well. We have visited Dr. Pollack for two more follow ups and we were treated to with the same professionalism and kindness by his entire office. We definitely recommend Dr Pollock and his staff to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I was very nervous. dr Pollock is very professional and put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Professional, courteous, efficient. Hope post op goes as smoothly as op

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Very efficient. Like a well oiled machine. The doctor made an uncomfortable situation as comfortable as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr.Pollock is very profesional at what he does. I had my 1 month old son circumcise 3 days ago and everything went well ..the staff are very friendly and very helpfful....i will definately recommend dr.pollock to everyone i know..PS New West location is better than the broadway loc..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Very good and efficient doctor. Its staff are very helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Pollock is extremely skilled and professional. Everything went perfectly. Zero pain during the procedure. Just 2 days later now and I'm feeling almost 100%! Great staff as well. Glecie was especially kind and caring and made me feel very calm and relaxed. Thanks to all of you for taking such good care of me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Great staff. Dr pollock is very knowledgeable and professional. I just wish he spends a little more time with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I am extremely happy with the result of the procedure performed by Dr. Neil Pollock! He is extremely professional and knowledgeable! He is also very friendly and willing to help! And the staff is just great, knowledgeable and very friendly! Overall, I had a great experience with Dr. Pollock and his staff! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772277].votes_count ]]