Rate Dr. M.L. Baxter

Dr. M.L. Baxter's Ratings

DR.Baxter, is an excellent Doctor.She is very knowledgeable, and very personable.I have been going to her for many years and she always provides me with excellent care.I have seen other dermatologists in the past but Dr Baxter is the only one I see now as she is an expert in her field in my opinion.I feel Dr Baxter is very competent and would trust her with my life.You would not be disappointed with her I assure you.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

I found her to be compassionate, knowledgable, and efficient. I would highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Baxter on and off in Dartmouth for about three years and I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience with her. She's been extremely helpful with various conditions that have arisen, some of which could have been quite embarrassing if she had not treated me correctly and promptly. She is kind and personable, but is also knowledgeable and very competent in her field. Never going anywhere else!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Baxter is the best Dermatologist I've seen - and I've been to quite a few over the years. She's knowledgeable and compassionate - takes time to listen to my concerns and offers resolutions to them. She's helped cure a condition that I've been struggling with for over 20 years. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Baxter - her staff is very friendly and accomodating as well.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Baxter is quite friendly. Her staff are also nice people.

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

When you first go in she is very accomadating, very efficent! She said I was contagious and had to take 2 weeks off work, then I still had the same issues but some how I was no longer contagious. Then when she had no idea what was wrong with me, she decided I had the problem and I was a self mutalator!!!This after I traveled up to 3 times a week at 120km each way. I work with children and was(am) having out breaks on my hands, and being asked a million questions by children just isn't my thing!!If I was mutalating myself I wouldnt of bothered to go see her!!My advice to anyone considering her as your dermatologist, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!However her staff was nice as could be and deserve a pat on the back for working with the likes of her!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr baxter is great! She came into my appointment armed with lots of information and literature for me to take home and read at my leisure. She gave me several options and, thanks to her, the few skin problems I had have been resolved. A great Docter!

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag

Best doctor I have ever seen, she is a sweet woman who is truly compassionate.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and very compassionate.

Submitted July 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Baxter is a very knowledgable and professional doctor. Through examinations, even if you are there for only 1 spot. Excellent and personable doctor.

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag