Rate Dr. Bonnie Cameron

Dr. Bonnie Cameron's Ratings

We are very pleased with Dr. Cameron. She is an excellent pediatrician. My little girl loves seeing there. We found her diagnosing approach excellent, she is balanced, considers all possible angles, and refers to a specialist when needed. I've always received a same day appointment when needed, and that is the case with a 2 year old at times, and she always saw me before the weekend to not let us without help. She is very punctual and efficient, yet very personable, which is great with kids. Her office is very well organized. We highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Dr. Cameron has a very good bedside manner in that she is kind and funny. However not so sure about diagnosis. She gave my daughter a blanket diagnosis without doing any tests. I get that she sees the same thing day in and out in her rheumatology clinic, but this can also lead to tunnel vision. She did not help my daughter and quite frankly I was very disappointed with her advise. She was told to stop dancing, playing soccer the two activities that she loves and then to also stop taking anything for her pain and just learn to cope. Well 6 months of pain, I think she has learned to cope but would like some answers when her pain is a 9/10 with pain medicine....kids should not live in pain everyday. I am glad to see she at least helped others, my daughter is just not one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Cameron is the best, looked after me for 18 years. She knows what she is doing and very helpful. Its really hard to find doctors like her these days! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Bonnie is an amazing doctor. She knows my son't history, never misses a thing, is thoroughly up to date on all the latest research and is enormously personable. Clearly loves kids and communicates well with parents. A blessing in our life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

We love Dr. Bonnie! Not only a brillant pediatrician, but a wonderful person. Consider yourself fortunate if your children are patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Camerson is an exceptional clinician, and was able to diagnose after 12 months what multiple specialists had failed to do for our son. Her compassionate, professional and thorough history and exam made us feel confident in her abilities. Her receptionist was also extremely helpful, professional and organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2010

Dr Cameron is an excellent pediatrician. She treats my children with respect and probes them to find out what are their medical issues and concern. She is very prompt with follow up especially if it is something that is of concern to her patient. She is amazing as she even will call you if there is a delay in terms of access to her office. She is one of a kind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

Dr. Bonnie Cameron has been a blessing to us as parents and to our children as her patients. She is succinct and clear in describing conditions. She thinks like a parent and answers the questions that are forming in our minds before we have can utter them in words. Her "tell it like it is" approach is reassuring and never leaves us second-guessing what she is saying. Like a good teacher, she repeats the most pertinent information several times so that we can absorb directions, instructions, cautions, and next-steps. Her office is clean, child and parent friendly and quiet. When we are there, it seems that she values our time as well as her own. We are blessed to have such a wonderful professional in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2009

Dr. Cameron is caring and very patient. She takes the time to answer all questions. She is reassuring. It is obvious she loves what she does and sincerely cares about her patients. Fantastic doctor! I'm thrilled to have her as my daughter's doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2009

Dr Cameron has been outstanding in caring for all three of our children. When the oldest (11 at the time)was diagnosed with a serious blood disorder, she had blood test results for us within 2 hours every time we went to the lab. She called US herself and told us the result and what it meant every time - for 3 months. The comfort this gave us is immeasurable. When there is something wrong, she doesn't insist that sick children be brought in to the office until she has spoken to you and deems it necessary. I now realize how unusual that kind of caring and dedication is. We have always felt our kids are in the best possible hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328161].votes_count ]]