You may also like

Rate Dr. Byron L. Hutchinson

Dr. Byron L. Hutchinson's Ratings

I had a serious ankle injury that didn't heal properly, and I had been to various doctors and specialists before a friend in the medical profession referred me to Dr. Hutchinson. He was the first doctor to really take ownership of my problem with me and help me with extensive diagnostics and eventually a course of treatment that over-time resolved the problem. He also was the first doctor I saw who showed up on-time and didn't seem in a hurry. He was friendly and professional as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

He is the best doctor,he explains every thing so you whats happening, he is very careing which most Doctors are not. He finds the problem. He listen's to what you are telling him. he's staff is the best & caring also. I have recomended him to many of my friends. he's the only foot doctor I will ever see again, he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

Saw Dr. Hutchinson after seeing many doctors in Oregon for my condition. He was the first to really ask me questions to find out about my ankle pain. I would highly recommend him because he took the time to explain all the different options available to me, in a caring manner. That meant the world to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Very Informative. great doctor!! Excellent staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2009

Byron is a very compassionate & caring doctor. I sometimes would like to know his real experiance doing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328291].votes_count ]]