Dr. Byron L. Hutchinson

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Byron L. Hutchinson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Byron" to "Byron L."
RID: 1657632
10/12/11 5 5 5 5 He is the best doctor,he explains every thing so you whats happening, he is very careing which most Doctors are not. He finds the problem. He listen's to what you are telling him. he's staff is the best & caring also. I have recomended him to many of my friends. he's the only foot doctor I will ever see again, he is the best.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1305512
02/12/10 5 5 5 5 Saw Dr. Hutchinson after seeing many doctors in Oregon for my condition. He was the first to really ask me questions to find out about my ankle pain. I would highly recommend him because he took the time to explain all the different options available to me, in a caring manner. That meant the world to me.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 785815
09/02/09 5 5 5 5 Very Informative. great doctor!! Excellent staff!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 185814
12/03/07 3 4 4 Byron is a very compassionate & caring doctor. I sometimes would like to know his real experiance doing surgery.
Insurance: Aetna