Rate Dr. Allen Zee

Dr. Allen Zee's Ratings

My husband and I (US citizens) lived in Etobicoke 18 years ago. Dr. Zee became our family doctor. I even saw him when expecting our first son...and he sent me to Dr. Paul Bernstein. Our son is now thinking about attending the University of Toronto...the minute he said that...I thought of Dr. Zee! He is so kind, so knowledgeable, and caring! IF Ryan goes to UofT..I will surely send him with Dr. Zee's number and address. We live in Austin, Texas...oddly our family doctor is from Toronto and has heard kind words about Dr. Zee! It truly is a small world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I called Dr Zee this past Friday and his office line went straight to a full mailbox, for 16 years now as his patient I have feared the day I find out he has retired, he is the most wonderful doctor I have ever known, he's human, fallible, honest, sincere, intelligent, knowledgeable, caring and conscientious, how blessed one can be to have such a doctor. and Margaret I'm sure taught him everything he knows !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Zee has been my Families Doctor for close to 40 years when he was at the Mimico Clinic on Royal York Road. Together with his receptionist/nurse Margaret, we have been cared for as family. Together they are patient, and stubborn making sure they hear and make sure they have the right solution to our ailments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Zee is a kind, compassionate man. His medical knowledge always astounds me. He is one of the smartest diagnosticians I have ever come across. He even takes phone calls! If he feels he needs to see you, he tells you to come in. I have never had to wait for an appointment longer than a day but have never felt rushed when I am with him. When he is on holiday, he reads his e-mails so my medications are always filled even if I do not realize he is away. How many doctors are that dedicated? Thank you Dr. Zee for always being there for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr. Zee has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He is such a lovely man, makes time to address all of your concerns and issue's. I have nothing but praise for this doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I know I will be taken care of when I visit Dr. Zee. He is warm and compassionate and is a great doctor. He seems to know his stuff. He not only treats the symptoms, but looks for the cause - which is less common among doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

if only we had more human beings in this world like DR Allen Zee and Margaret, we'd all be happier and healthier

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr Zee has been my doctor for over ten years and I am eternally grateful for such a warm, patient and understanding doctor. And his nurse Margaret always makes my day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Helpful, and wise. Has a polite manner, and is not rash, or preachy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

I went to Dr Allen who was recommend by my best friend. I stayed with him for 2 years and then realized I needed more feedback from my regular visits. He is knowledgable but not a very good communicator.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328395].votes_count ]]