Rate Dr. Allen Zee

Dr. Allen Zee's Ratings

I called Dr Zee this past Friday and his office line went straight to a full mailbox, for 16 years now as his patient I have feared the day I find out he has retired, he is the most wonderful doctor I have ever known, he's human, fallible, honest, sincere, intelligent, knowledgeable, caring and conscientious, how blessed one can be to have such a doctor. and Margaret I'm sure taught him everything he knows !

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zee has been my Families Doctor for close to 40 years when he was at the Mimico Clinic on Royal York Road. Together with his receptionist/nurse Margaret, we have been cared for as family. Together they are patient, and stubborn making sure they hear and make sure they have the right solution to our ailments.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zee is a kind, compassionate man. His medical knowledge always astounds me. He is one of the smartest diagnosticians I have ever come across. He even takes phone calls! If he feels he needs to see you, he tells you to come in. I have never had to wait for an appointment longer than a day but have never felt rushed when I am with him. When he is on holiday, he reads his e-mails so my medications are always filled even if I do not realize he is away. How many doctors are that dedicated? Thank you Dr. Zee for always being there for me.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zee has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He is such a lovely man, makes time to address all of your concerns and issue's. I have nothing but praise for this doctor!!!

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

I know I will be taken care of when I visit Dr. Zee. He is warm and compassionate and is a great doctor. He seems to know his stuff. He not only treats the symptoms, but looks for the cause - which is less common among doctors

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

if only we had more human beings in this world like DR Allen Zee and Margaret, we'd all be happier and healthier

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Zee has been my doctor for over ten years and I am eternally grateful for such a warm, patient and understanding doctor. And his nurse Margaret always makes my day!

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

Helpful, and wise. Has a polite manner, and is not rash, or preachy

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr Allen who was recommend by my best friend. I stayed with him for 2 years and then realized I needed more feedback from my regular visits. He is knowledgable but not a very good communicator.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

I have been going (along with my family) to Dr. Zee for years! Margart will always put a smile on your face and Dr. Zee is a great, patient and understanding doctor.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag