Rate Dr. David Rollins

Dr. David Rollins's Ratings

My experience with eye surgery was very good. Dr. Rollins in a true professional. He makes you feel comfortable and very personable. The procedure was performed professionally and the results were very positive. My vision is 20/20 in both eyes and the transplant in my left eye is working fantastic. When Dr. Rollins retires it will definitely leave a void in his profession. I don't think you can find another Dr. of his calibre around Vancouver. Book him while you can!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I was surprised to see such positive ratings. I found Dr Rollins unhelpful and patronizing. I didn't feel comfortable using him so cannot comment on his competance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

He is a great Dr. What more can I say....polite, bedside manners great, I was always glad to go see him....if I needed a Dr. in that field I would choose Dr. ROLLINS once again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

i had surgery back in 2005 and Dear Dr. D.Rollins did the surgery and he did such a fantastic corneal transplant which improved my vision incredibly and any other specialist who saw his job surprisingly asked (which doctor did your surgery)... . just like to say these doctors like him they are treasure and they need to teach others as long as they are available. thank you so much Dr. David Rollins for helping me to see better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have being seeing him for over 25 years and seeing the comments about other opthamlogists, I am very lucky to have him. I have never had any problems with him, he answers all my questions and he remembers me all the time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

he is awsome very friendly and well knowledged. however the girl that works for him at the front desk is very moody and needs to learn that her personal issues need to be kept at home .. thats all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

I echo many of the comments about this doctor. He has always been very professional and has an excellent manner. He makes one wonder why other doctros can't get it right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Very Considerate and efficient and isn't hurried despite a hectic schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

I have gone to Dr. Rollins now for over 15 years. He is patient, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He has a wonderful dry wit, and he always remembers personal details about one's family, which is something MOST, if not all, specialists NEVER do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Rollins is the absolute best ophthalmology specialist I've ever gone to. Very knowledgeable and very calming. Steady, with a great disposition. I've been very lucky to have been under his care. Hope he never retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328518].votes_count ]]