Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky

Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky

Rate Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky

Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

I find this Doctor to be kind and caring. Kids like his honesty. He doesn't take sides, he listens and tells you things to make you think about your behaviour and how it affects your moods and your relationships. A great Doctor. Thank you Doctor Yaroshevsky.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

For the past 5 years, Dr. Felix Yaroshevky has been treating me for severe mood disorders and cognitive impairment. With over 50 years’ experience as a practicing psychiatrist, Dr. Yaroshevsky is an impeccable diagnostician; he gets to the root of my problems with a meticulous clinical and forthright approach. His treatment process is thorough, compassionate and empathetic. He attends to me with dignity and respect. Dr. Yaroshevesky’s clear and direct determination may offend those who seek glib, glazed answers to their problems. There are no quick answers to dysfunctional issues. But, if you truly want to change your situation for the better, you will find Dr. Yaroshevsky to be most qualified, experienced and helpful in guiding you through your treatment process.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Not helpful even harmful!!! Doctor has to lead his patients to a right decision not judging them. The fact is that we all left a room even more upset than when we came in and with no hope to solve our problems. I am sure it is wrong.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Y and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Y is always a pleasure to speak to. He is direct does not mince words and has the sharpness of an eagle when it came to my diagnosis. He was very helpful when it came time to adress the dishonest report, doctor from Sibley and Associates ( so called medical rehabilitation specialists)and his IME report of me. Dr Y was always in my corner and i love him for it. You are awesome Dr Y!!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Four years ago my GP referred me to Dr. Yaroshevsky to treat my life-long depression and self-destructive behaviour. There is a spiritual quality to Dr. Yaroshevsky's empathy and caring. I have phoned him off-session and he has helped me. His feedback, usually with his incredible sense of humour, is always based on truth and not sugar coated. At Dr. Yaroshevsky's group therapy sessions I was introduced to awareness and appropriate response to real-life issues. I am learning to express my feelings and to listen and respect the feelings of others. Thanks to Dr. Yaroshevsky I am recovering. I see the world differently. A sense of purpose is beginning to blossom. I am not afraid of life anymore.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

After many years of being treated by Dr.Y., I have always appreciated the insights and enthusiasm, as well as the personal attention I always got when needed. The doctor is reachable by phone and e-mail in urgent situations which is very helpful.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Yaroshevsky was not helpful at all and I felt intimidated to open my mouth on my initial consultation. I then found this Doctor somewhat rude. Dr. Yaroshevsky was using inappropriate words to address the family members. I also did not like the fact that Dr. Yaroshevsky was interrupting and would not allow to edit a conversation when a patient felt was time to say something. I am not sure if that is a psychiatrist’s tactic or a character of a human being?!

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

This is a perfect example when poor gynecologist becomes a poor psychiatrist. He tried to treat me from depression while I in fact suffered myocardial infarction. I was under impression that pain I feel in my chest is a depression. He tried to bring me to his group psychotherapy sessions instead of immediately addressing my life threatening condition. This "doctor" lacks elementary knowledge of how to manage psychosomatic disorders and make differential diagnosis. Moreover, I remember arriving to the appointment on time, when I was waiting behind his office door, feeling shy to enter, I coughed to indicate my presence. He came out furious and yelled at me as if I did something inappropriate. This man is arrogant, has no knowledge of psychosomatic conditions and can be rude to his patients. The group psychotherapy sessions that I visited were useless. I was there twice.No one even asked me what is it going on with me. The conversation topics never addressed problems of the patients.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag