Rate Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky

Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky's Ratings

My experience with Mr. Yaroshevsky was beyond unpleasant. Please, do not waste your time with this man; he is quite unstable and it affects his competence quite a bit. He has a lot of personal issues and takes it out on his patients. I have come to him years before with my family and he was very rude and patronizing. It took only a few consultations until he threw a tantrum right in his office and my wife and I left immediately, never looking back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I called the office to book an appointment for a consultation. The doctor called back within the same day. However, he was very arrogant and rude on the phone, didn't let me finish a sentence, didn't even bother to listen what problem I wanted to talk about, and jumped to a conclusion after a 10 seconds conversation. He told me to read articles on his website before coming to meet him. After a few minutes he called back again and apologized for being rude to me and asked me if I still wanted to meet with him. This may be some kind of old-school intimidation technique to test first-time patients, but no thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526208].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I find this Doctor to be kind and caring. Kids like his honesty. He doesn't take sides, he listens and tells you things to make you think about your behaviour and how it affects your moods and your relationships. A great Doctor. Thank you Doctor Yaroshevsky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

For the past 5 years, Dr. Felix Yaroshevky has been treating me for severe mood disorders and cognitive impairment. With over 50 years’ experience as a practicing psychiatrist, Dr. Yaroshevsky is an impeccable diagnostician; he gets to the root of my problems with a meticulous clinical and forthright approach. His treatment process is thorough, compassionate and empathetic. He attends to me with dignity and respect. Dr. Yaroshevesky’s clear and direct determination may offend those who seek glib, glazed answers to their problems. There are no quick answers to dysfunctional issues. But, if you truly want to change your situation for the better, you will find Dr. Yaroshevsky to be most qualified, experienced and helpful in guiding you through your treatment process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Not helpful even harmful!!! Doctor has to lead his patients to a right decision not judging them. The fact is that we all left a room even more upset than when we came in and with no hope to solve our problems. I am sure it is wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

Dr Y and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Y is always a pleasure to speak to. He is direct does not mince words and has the sharpness of an eagle when it came to my diagnosis. He was very helpful when it came time to adress the dishonest report, doctor from Sibley and Associates ( so called medical rehabilitation specialists)and his IME report of me. Dr Y was always in my corner and i love him for it. You are awesome Dr Y!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Four years ago my GP referred me to Dr. Yaroshevsky to treat my life-long depression and self-destructive behaviour. There is a spiritual quality to Dr. Yaroshevsky's empathy and caring. I have phoned him off-session and he has helped me. His feedback, usually with his incredible sense of humour, is always based on truth and not sugar coated. At Dr. Yaroshevsky's group therapy sessions I was introduced to awareness and appropriate response to real-life issues. I am learning to express my feelings and to listen and respect the feelings of others. Thanks to Dr. Yaroshevsky I am recovering. I see the world differently. A sense of purpose is beginning to blossom. I am not afraid of life anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

After many years of being treated by Dr.Y., I have always appreciated the insights and enthusiasm, as well as the personal attention I always got when needed. The doctor is reachable by phone and e-mail in urgent situations which is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328803].votes_count ]]