Rate Dr. Douglas Mack

Dr. Douglas Mack's Ratings

Dr. Mack is a sensitive and caring specialist who is able to effectively use technology throughout an appointment while maintaining personal, empathetic, and direct communication with children and parents. The nurses are wonderful too! I give the staff 4, because I'm not overly fond of listening to "gossip" from the "front-of-house" staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Absolutely incredible doctor. He is a natural with children and with parents. Also recognized by his peers if you do a Google search he is one of the countries experts in anaphylaxis. He is no nonsense but compassionate and takes time. Thrilled to have him as my doctor for three of my kids

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr. Mack is great with children and put us at ease to better understand our sons food allergies.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1329105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Mack is the best doctor out there! None compare. His office staff are great as well. Truly refreshing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1329104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

One word - unbelievable! He is the best doctor I have ever experienced!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1329103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Very helpful and friendly, and gave us samples of formula to try.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1329102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

I have taken both of my kids for what i would call your run-of-the-mill allergies. I would think this would be so basic to Dr Mack (but all new and mildly life altering to us) but he took so much time to treat us with such care and respect. He spoke TO my girls (and not OVER them) and never had "one foot out the door" but kindly answered our questions. Professional and sweet with kids.And wonderful reception...especially that happy voice that leaves confirmation messages!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1329100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr Mack was great when we took our daughter for allergy testing. He's very kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I have nothing but awesome things to say about Dr. Mack and the clinic staff! Compassionate, professional, knowledgeable!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1329099].votes_count ]]