Rate Dr. Douglas Mack

Dr. Douglas Mack's Ratings

Absolutely incredible doctor. He is a natural with children and with parents. Also recognized by his peers if you do a Google search he is one of the countries experts in anaphylaxis. He is no nonsense but compassionate and takes time. Thrilled to have him as my doctor for three of my kids

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mack is great with children and put us at ease to better understand our sons food allergies.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mack is the best doctor out there! None compare. His office staff are great as well. Truly refreshing.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

One word - unbelievable! He is the best doctor I have ever experienced!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Very helpful and friendly, and gave us samples of formula to try.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

I have taken both of my kids for what i would call your run-of-the-mill allergies. I would think this would be so basic to Dr Mack (but all new and mildly life altering to us) but he took so much time to treat us with such care and respect. He spoke TO my girls (and not OVER them) and never had "one foot out the door" but kindly answered our questions. Professional and sweet with kids.And wonderful reception...especially that happy voice that leaves confirmation messages!!!

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Mack was great when we took our daughter for allergy testing. He's very kind and caring.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

I have nothing but awesome things to say about Dr. Mack and the clinic staff! Compassionate, professional, knowledgeable!

Submitted May 6, 2012 | flag

WOW! I don't know what more to say than WOW! Dr. Mack is a rare kind of doctor, as are his staff! Not only does Dr. Mack take the time to connect with your child (even our 6 month old) but he takes the time to connect with the parent too. He explains everything both medically and in layman's terms. He is gentle and kind and quite obviously loves his job! His staff are all sweet and caring and the office runs like a well oiled machine. This is by far the best medical experience I've ever had! I've seen great doctors and I've had good office experiences but never have I had it all in one and at such a high level! Thank you Dr. Mack for being part of our medical community.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag