Rate Dr. Elizabeth Samson

Dr. Elizabeth Samson's Ratings

Susan is so nice and always helpful. I don't know how she works with Dr. Samson. I like people who are upfront and when it comes to a doctor I want don't someone to hold my hand but to deal with the problem and help if they can. She however is way past this, she is just rude and for some reason thinks she is above the other doctors and staff. She treats people very rough and needs to learn to be respectful of her staff in the office and in urgent care. I have heard her yelling at staff and patients across the room. She needs to learn to be more professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

poor bedside manner. see her in the morning when she is in a good mood, rather than at the end of the day. but I do appreciate that she will send me and my kids for tests just to be on the safe side. as she says "better safe than sorry" every test we've gone for came back normal, but it was good to know she didn't just brush off small symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Some may see Dr. Samson as a curt, but I prefer someone who will tell me what the situation is and not try to sugarcoat the truth or worry that I may take offense at the truth. I found her efficient and very willing to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Nasty nasty nasty. She treated me like a 10 yr old. I was very sick sick and had to go. To the courtice Urgent care. She would not provide me with a note to take the following day off sick. I managed to see my family doctor at a later date he said I shouldn't be going into work. She was extremely rude. Next time I'm contacting the college of physicians and surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr. Samson was my family doctor as a child and pre-teen. I hated her at the time and I thought it was just because I was a kid. After she left Kingston I refused to see another doctor until I was more or less an adult and health concerns became serious. She missed several crucial diagnoses that really harmed me as they escalated and caused me great distress as a child. I recall her being short and rude. She caused me to fear health care and doctors and mistrust them significantly. It took a lot of compassionate care from doctors as an older teen and you g adult to build trust with the field and make me comfortable enough to trust doctors at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr. Samson is a good doctor. But she can be unbending and a bit stubborn now and again. She has both helped and hindered me.. in my journey to health. I believe she tries to accomodate a person but is very set in her ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Seen her at a walk in clinic...made me very glad I do not have a woman doctor...was thinking I should get one but man she is NOT NICE !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2010

Excellent doctor. Caring, helpful and very thorough. Explains things well. Follows up on tests. Answers all questions and concerns. Very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr Samson is the family doctor or myself, my partner and our son. I agree with others that sometimes she is abrupt and doesnt seem to hear or listen to you. She is thorough though, and when I was in tears she did try to cheer me up. We will be sticking with her, however i really wish she would be a little softer bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

This is one doctor I would not recommend for anyone to see. She does not listen and she is too opinionated about certain subjects. Doctors should be open minded ans listen to what the patient has to say. She is also rude as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1329954].votes_count ]]