Dr. Elizabeth Samson

5 1 3.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Elizabeth Samson

Dr. Elizabeth Samson's Ratings

Some people just aren't meant to be Drs. I saw Dr Samson at a clinic for a follow up for my fibromyalgia and depression. The previous Dr I was seeing wasn't there. She barely have any notice to me. Used a condescending tone. Wouldn't listen to me. She asked why I didn't have a family Dr. I told her I had trouble finding drs I'm comfortable with. She told me to get a family Dr and never to go there again for my problems. I couldn't believe my ears. She then was walking out of the room while I was asking her a question. This is how a Dr treats someone in pain and suffering from depression?!?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Susan is fantastic and bless her for tolerating Samson. I refuse to call this lady a Doctor as the title should be associated with intelligence which she posses zero of. She has zero respect for patients and knows NOTHING! Perhaps the most useless person in medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Saw this doctor at the walk in clinic for first time as my family doctor is on vacation. She didn't look at me when she asked questions, she did a half done assessment, it appeared she didn't listen to my concerns as I was symptomatic- coughing, sneezing, and have mucous that's yellow. Tells me I can go back to work, just wash my hands as its a virus and and use my nasal spray. She said I'm passed to stage of being contagious as I have had this for 5 days! I went back to a walkin because I got WORSE! I'm sure my colleagues would love to have me sneezing and coughing around them! The Dr says if it gets worse go see your family doctor ! I felt like I was dismissed and I didn't not trust her Judgment ! She was abrupt and poor bed side manner! She was wearing a mask and put mine back on after she checked throat lol! Hmm

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2781967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

This Doc is the worst I have ever met. I went to Clinic with flu and needed a doctor's note for my employer and she refused, saying she doesn't provide notes. Ignorant! I refuse to allow her to see me when I go to the clinic. If I ever have to be seen by her again and she treats me the way she did, I'll be complaining to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. I believe in Karma.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have found Dr. Samson extremely professional, thorough and caring. Yes maybe abrupt in manner, but I want efficiency and medical care and I get that 100% from Dr Samson and Susan her staff. As with some of the other comments she is always careful to err on side of caution and recommend further specialists and care if she feels warranted. My wife and I both have her as a GP.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Susan is the only Great thing about going to that office! Am looking for a new Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I had Elizabeth as a family Dr when she was in Kinston for many years. Yes she can be gruf, but right to the point no holes bared..do I want customer service or a Dr who gets to the point. I could call the office in the am and 80% would be seen that day-nowwa days I have to cal lmy Dr.s ans mach to make an appointment with the ans mach to leave a message-come back to K'twn Elizabeth..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2615197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Horrible doctor! Extreamly rude and unprofessional! I would rather bleed out then see her for stitches. No bedside manner whatsoever!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2601036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Susan is so nice and always helpful. I don't know how she works with Dr. Samson. I like people who are upfront and when it comes to a doctor I want don't someone to hold my hand but to deal with the problem and help if they can. She however is way past this, she is just rude and for some reason thinks she is above the other doctors and staff. She treats people very rough and needs to learn to be respectful of her staff in the office and in urgent care. I have heard her yelling at staff and patients across the room. She needs to learn to be more professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

poor bedside manner. see her in the morning when she is in a good mood, rather than at the end of the day. but I do appreciate that she will send me and my kids for tests just to be on the safe side. as she says "better safe than sorry" every test we've gone for came back normal, but it was good to know she didn't just brush off small symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483357].votes_count ]]