Dr. Kelleigh Klym

Dr. Kelleigh Klym

Rate Dr. Kelleigh Klym

Dr. Kelleigh Klym's Ratings

We had her for a Dr. when she was in Wpg. Wish she was still here! She is awesome

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Klym is a wonderful, caring & compassionate pediatrician. I remember her as an intern and becoming my kids' pediatrician back in Winnipeg. She has known my kids since birth and I'm so thankful & lucky that she's now in (Okotoks), Alberta and STILL under her care!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag

I wish if I can give dr Klym a bad rating! I'm very angry that she left Winnipeg. She is very passionate person and was treating my kids as if she was their own mother. she's also very knowledgeable, I have 3 kids visiting her, one of them is chronically sick. I wish she'd come back to Winnipeg

Submitted Jan. 15, 2008 | flag

Dr. Klym is the most compassionate, understanding and loving doctor to my kids. We're very fortunate in being under her care.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2007 | flag

Dr. Klym was the most amazing doctor I've seen. She was completely thorough and made me realize that my son was healthy and I was a great mom. I have lucked out again with a referal for my second son and am looking forward to having her check out my son.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2007 | flag

Dr Klym is such a wonderful pediatrician. Always so helpful and comforting, she makes a nervous parent feel like a friend, and someone they can trust completely. A very clever woman whom we in Winnipeg miss terribly, but send our best wishes to!We'd welcome you back anytime Kelleigh!

Submitted July 22, 2007 | flag

Dr Klym is a great Doctor. She take all my concern for my child seriously . She alway goes that extra mile to check any problem with you my child. She alway work with the parent when dignosting .

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag