Rate Dr. Jeffrey D. Kellogg

Dr. Jeffrey D. Kellogg's Ratings

Dr. Kellogg is an amazing doctor. You may have to wait a little longer then some people would like but when it is your turn you have his full attention. He cares about everybody that goes to him. I would recommend him to anyone for any issue you may be having.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

This doctor will give you what ever drug you want, uppers, downers what ever you need! So if you are a drug addict no need to go to a dealer this doctor will keep you high with no problem!!!

Submitted July 14, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor. Never have to wait long for scheduled appt. Very Personable.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Very kind and compassionate man. Takes his time to thoroughly explain things and prescriptions. Only shortcoming is the later in the day your appt is the longer you will wait.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kellogg rocks. This man actually looks at you when you're talking which is phenomenal in a dr these days. He has made every effort to work with my schedule and address my concerns. He is a genuinely endearing man who makes it easy for you to discuss anything with and seems to have some curiosity about his patients individual lives. I appreciate that in a person however I find it extraordinary in a doctor. Highly recommend Dr. Kellogg.

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kellogg makes a concerted effort to get to know his patients and keeps detailed records of their history(while under his care, I have never felt as if I was just a number). He always takes time to answer any questions that I may have and is thorough in his diagnosis. I highly recommend him as a primary physician.

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

Very careing,Listens and trusts his patients. He came to a hospital he didn't work at to make sure i recieved the right meds. and treatment.

Submitted June 27, 2008 | flag