Rate Dr. Jaffery S. Kazi

Dr. Jaffery S. Kazi's Ratings

I have a very strong family history of colon cancer. Dr. Kazi was very caring and considerate of the situation and discussing future testing. I will continue to use him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

The staff and Dr. Kazi were great. They were very friendly and co-operative. I would recommend them to anyonone. William R. Smith

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Was treated with courtesy and professionalism. Procedure done quickly. Outstanding

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr Kazi and his staff are first class. I implicitly trusted Dr Kazi's judgement and felt very comfortable in his care. I highly recommend his practice. GR in Scottsdale, AZ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

He was very helpful and caring! He seems easy going, so he made talking about uncomfortable subjects much easier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Kazi and his staff were wonderful. I have a rare medical condition, and Dr. Kazi took the time to make sure I got the correct dx and made me feel less anxious through a difficult time in my life. Follow up on their end was great - never difficult to have my phone calls returned. Best experience with a specialist I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553438].votes_count ]]