You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaffery S. Kazi

Dr. Jaffery S. Kazi's Ratings

Dr Kazi is very good at listening to your symptoms and recommending the test necessary. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have a very strong family history of colon cancer. Dr. Kazi was very caring and considerate of the situation and discussing future testing. I will continue to use him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2500750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

The staff and Dr. Kazi were great. They were very friendly and co-operative. I would recommend them to anyonone. William R. Smith

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][553442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Was treated with courtesy and professionalism. Procedure done quickly. Outstanding

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][553441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr Kazi and his staff are first class. I implicitly trusted Dr Kazi's judgement and felt very comfortable in his care. I highly recommend his practice. GR in Scottsdale, AZ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

He was very helpful and caring! He seems easy going, so he made talking about uncomfortable subjects much easier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][553439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Kazi and his staff were wonderful. I have a rare medical condition, and Dr. Kazi took the time to make sure I got the correct dx and made me feel less anxious through a difficult time in my life. Follow up on their end was great - never difficult to have my phone calls returned. Best experience with a specialist I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][553438].votes_count ]]