Rate Dr. Bruce D. Noland

Dr. Bruce D. Noland's Ratings

Everyone who helped me throughout the process was friendly and professional, extremely so. Thank you all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

My experiences have always been excellant at your facility and Dr. Noland is always very nice and very good at what he does. The nursing staff are always great to you while you are there and make you feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I have been disappointed at time about my treatment and its results. good or bad I am still here

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

Dr. Noland saved my life. I owe him everything. He is amazing! He is very honest and always gives 100% of his attention. I have been to many Gastro's across the Valley and he is the one......Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Excellent surgeon and doctor. He may not be the most personable, but he is extremely respectful, thorough and wonderful at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Noland is very precise and respectful, and never made me feel as if he was trying to rush me through my appointments. His staff is friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553464].votes_count ]]