Rate Dr. Jonathan C. Ellis

Dr. Jonathan C. Ellis's Ratings

My mom and I were introduced to Dr. Ellis through Dr. Andrea Feinberg. Dr. Ellis is the wisest, most compassionate doctor I know. I love how he thinks out of the box and individualizes treatment for each of his patients. He treats you with dignity and respect, working together with you in helping you get better. He listens and helps you find solutions. It is rare to find a doctor with such empathy and knowledge. His entire staff is so personable and caring. What a joy it is to visit them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Wonderful doctor - caring, spends time with patients, explains things in ENGLISH, very soothing. I higly recommend Dr. Ellis to anyone seeking a gastroenterologist. Last time I went his office was very nice too. Reminded me of a "country doctor" with common sense and great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553540].votes_count ]]