Dr. Harmeet Bami

Dr. Harmeet Bami

Rate Dr. Harmeet Bami

Dr. Harmeet Bami's Ratings

I suffered from severe anxiety attacks most of my life and have seen several doctor's while I lived in Montreal. It wasn't until I moved to Toronto and was referred to Dr. Bami, that my life changed.........She was able to find the correct medication and dosage that worked for my symptoms. It's because of her, I've been able to hold down a full time job for the last 10+ years. Thank you Dr. Bami

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

<2nd last review> <very last review> <doctor> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Empty> <2014/6/17> <Dr. Naushad Ali Noorani> <2013/5/8> <2014/6/18> <Dr. Elizabeth Cryer> <2012/10/24> <2014/7/18> <Dr. Razi Sayeed> <2013/2/24> <2014/7/21> <Dr. Harmeet Bami> am I the only one who thinks this statistics is so weird?

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

2nd last review last review doctor ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Empty 2014/6/17 Dr. Naushad Ali Noorani 2013/5/8 2014/6/18 Dr. Elizabeth Cryer 2012/10/24 2014/7/18 Dr. Razi Sayeed 2013/2/24 2014/7/21 Dr. Harmeet Bami

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Brampton helped me a lot when l am was in Hospital. She added a medication and took one away. The first day was hard but now the dose is low. l feel free Dr Bali really listens to you, I trust that her husband care.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Very caring doctor. Need more psychiatrists like this in Brampton.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

Harmeet Bami is extremely knowledgeable and up to date in her field. What she doesn't know, she investigates. Whatever treatment program she suggests, has been thoroughly discussed and in the end has been agreed upon by both of us. I feel part of the process. I think it's one of the reasons that she's such a successful psychiatrist. She encourages participation rather than imposes drug treatments. Bami treats people not patients.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

I am short of words to describe how good Dr. Bami is. She was punctual, made me feel really comfortable and was very patient. She is an excellent listener and doesn't rush you. For the first time I have felt comfortable speaking openly where I do not feel judged. It is good to know that we have these services for free in Ontario. Very much appreciate Dr. Bami and OHIP for covering the costs.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

Dr Bami provides very personable care. I have been able to return to work with her help.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

I struggled with ADHD all my life and couldn't get any help with it. My life has transformed since I was diagnosed and treated by this doctor. I am so thankful to her!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag

My boyfriend had a drinking problems at the time of the visit and dr bami told him that he was bipolar without giving him proper diagnosis. My bf had to take strong medication, which interfered with his work and regular activities. He had take some ant-psychotic meds for about a year and a half which had made him feel worse-lack of self-confidence, drowsiness, no motivation, no sex drive, etc. I do not feel that the doctor has made any time or effort to properly diagnose the symptoms. I was made to believe that I was bipolar without any significant proof. Please make your background check on yourself before this doc makes you take this awful medication. My performance at work became worse and my friends thought I was weird. Please be more careful with anti-psychotic drugs because they can potentially ruin your life. Those who had a drinking problem should seek psychotherapy not meds. Please take my word for it. Thank you and good luck.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag