Dr. Harmeet Bami

Rate Dr. Harmeet Bami

Dr. Harmeet Bami's Ratings

<2nd last review>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
empty <2014/6/17>
<2013/5/8> <2014/6/18>
<2012/10/24> <2014/7/18>
<2013/2/24> <2014/7/21>
am I the only one who thinks this statistics is so weird?
btw, why the review got modified? the statistics is a very weird fact.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I suffered from severe anxiety attacks most of my life and have seen several doctor's while I lived in Montreal. It wasn't until I moved to Toronto and was referred to Dr. Bami, that my life changed.........She was able to find the correct medication and dosage that worked for my symptoms. It's because of her, I've been able to hold down a full time job for the last 10+ years.
Thank you Dr. Bami

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

<2nd last review>
<2014/6/17>
<2013/5/8> <2014/6/18>
<2012/10/24> <2014/7/18>
<2013/2/24> <2014/7/21> am I the only one who thinks this statistics is so weird?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490787].votes_count ]]

2012/10/24 2014/7/18 Dr. Razi Sayeed
2013/2/24 2014/7/21 Dr. Harmeet Bami

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr Brampton helped me a lot when l am was in Hospital. She added a medication and took one away. The first day was hard but now the dose is low. l feel free Dr Bali really listens to you, I trust that her husband care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Very caring doctor. Need more psychiatrists like this in Brampton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Harmeet Bami is extremely knowledgeable and up to date in her field. What she doesn't know, she investigates. Whatever treatment program she suggests, has been thoroughly discussed and in the end has been agreed upon by both of us. I feel part of the process. I think it's one of the reasons that she's such a successful psychiatrist. She encourages participation rather than imposes drug treatments. Bami treats people not patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I am short of words to describe how good Dr. Bami is. She was punctual, made me feel really comfortable and was very patient. She is an excellent listener and doesn't rush you. For the first time I have felt comfortable speaking openly where I do not feel judged. It is good to know that we have these services for free in Ontario. Very much appreciate Dr. Bami and OHIP for covering the costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr Bami provides very personable care. I have been able to return to work with her help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

I struggled with ADHD all my life and couldn't get any help with it. My life has transformed since I was diagnosed and treated by this doctor. I am so thankful to her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332072].votes_count ]]