Dr. Edward J. Block

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Edward J. Block has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5347241

16/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3  Respond
RID: 2706150
11/07/13 5 5 5 5 Got in on a late appt. and he still took great care and interest in my case. They were very patient with me and answered all my questions and concerns.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2597311
22/03/13 5 5 5 4 Dr. Block performed a laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal) for me at the age of 23. He did an absolutely amazing job not just with the procedure, but with easing my concerns and giving me answers to all of my questions. Seeing him and his staff helped me to get over a lifelong fear I had of going to the Dr. Would definitely recommend him especially for younger patients like myself!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1084658
20/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Block helped both my husband after his strokes, and me when I was ill. Very dedicated and efficient staff (especially Robin); very caring and dedicated physician. Very good follow up and concern; Thank you!
Insurance: Pacificare