Rate Dr. Ralph Masi

Dr. Ralph Masi's Ratings

Dr. Masi has been the greatest family physician I've known. With myself,my husband and our 3 boys has always been on top of everything. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything that is needed to know, you never doubt his decisions as his decisions are always right. I would highly recommend Dr. Masi. There is no doctor out there that does what he does, as well as he does. Staff is super also, always on the ball to help any way possible.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr since I was a child, great doctor no complaints what do ever. Also love the fact he also tea he's still great to have an up to date doc!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor, friendly kind and caring. Easy to talk to, all the right answers.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Masi is the best doctor, we are so blessed to have him as our family doctor. He now takes care of my Grandson.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

DR. MASI IS A FRAUD, HE TREATED MY WIFE FOR MANY YEARS WHO HAD MENTAL PROBLEMAS HE DID NOT EVEN KNOW YET HE KEPT PRESCRIBING ANTIDEPRESANTS FOR YEARS WITHAOUT EVEN KNOWING HER CONDITION. sHE WENT TO SEE HIM FOR A RELATED CASE AND DIDNOT REALIZED SHE WAS IN PERMANENT DISABILIT FOR AS MANY YEARS AS HE WAS TREATING HER. HOW IS THAT FOR A TOUGH DOC.....i CALL THAT IGNORANCE

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

In reading about this family doctor of today, Dr. Masi, all I can say is how wonderful it is to know that caring and knowledgable doctors still exist in today's society. He is truly a professional, passionate and caring person - lucky the patient is to have him for a doctor. Cudos to you.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

DR Masi si my only doctor i had he is very knowlegable and i would no go anywhere else

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag

Is a great doctor, any doctor who calls during his busy schedule to see how you are is number 1 in my book. Great with kids! Thank you Doc.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr Masi always does the right thing - quickly reassuring if he doesn't feel there is a problem and quick to act if there is one. Caring, patient, knowledgeable and professional; an excellent family physician who refers to equally excellent specialists.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2008 | flag

What can I say about a Doctor that has been consistently responsive to every medical issue my family has been challenged by for the past 30+ years! Dr. Masi is thoughtful, responsive, caring and he follows up! I truly can go on and on.

Submitted July 26, 2008 | flag