Rate Dr. Donald C. Lipkis

Dr. Donald C. Lipkis's Ratings

I have been to several gastroenterologists and Dr. Lipkis is by far the best I have seen. He is attentive, passionate and compassionate and has a great sense of humor. I had an absolutely painless colonoscopy with him. His office has been extremely helpful with obtaining authorizations promptly and refilling subscriptions. I have referred many friends to Dr. Lipkis and they all think he was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2371814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have been to many doctors in my lifetime and Dr. Lipkis ranks among the best. He spends time with the patient (and family if necessary). He is warm and attentive. I know that many patients like to complain in their postings, but for Dr. Lipkis, I have nothing but respect and admiration

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2371813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

My first visit was HORRIBLE. The nurse was RUDE. She did NOT tell me that she needed/was to take my picture. She yelled at me saying: "look over here!" I did not have a chance to straighten my hair. Then when I saw the Dr for the FIRST time he had the nerve to ask: "Are you Mexican?" What is that got to do with my appointment. That was NONE of his D--- business to ask about my race on the first appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Went to see him. He insisted I needed an Endoscopy AND a Colonscopy even though I didn't have a history that reflected a need, just I was over 50 yo. I agreeded. Two weeks later, I went hungry for over 40 hours, I consumed a potion that gave me headaches and made me sick to my stomach and water was comming out my ass for 12 hours, I missed work and it resulted in over $600 in lost income. Then he doesn't show up!???!!! No explaination, no I'm sorry, no nothing! Dude needs an attitude ajustment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553566].votes_count ]]