Dr. Donald C. Lipkis

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Donald C. Lipkis has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5656308
16/07/14 5 5 5 5 I have been to several gastroenterologists and Dr. Lipkis is by far the best I have seen. He is attentive, passionate and compassionate and has a great sense of humor. I had an absolutely painless colonoscopy with him. His office has been extremely helpful with obtaining authorizations promptly and refilling subscriptions. I have referred many friends to Dr. Lipkis and they all think he was wonderful.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $140
Respond
RID: 5655213
16/07/14 5 5 5 5 I have been to many doctors in my lifetime and Dr. Lipkis ranks among the best. He spends time with the patient (and family if necessary). He is warm and attentive. I know that many patients like to complain in their postings, but for Dr. Lipkis, I have nothing but respect and admiration
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 5180285

14/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Donald" to "Donald C."
RID: 2467496

06/11/12 1 2 2 2 My first visit was HORRIBLE. The nurse was RUDE. She did NOT tell me that she needed/was to take my picture. She yelled at me saying: "look over here!" I did not have a chance to straighten my hair. Then when I saw the Dr for the FIRST time he had the nerve to ask: "Are you Mexican?" What is that got to do with my appointment. That was NONE of his D--- business to ask about my race on the first appt.  Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1259773
27/09/10 1 1 1 1 Went to see him. He insisted I needed an Endoscopy AND a Colonscopy even though I didn't have a history that reflected a need, just I was over 50 yo. I agreeded. Two weeks later, I went hungry for over 40 hours, I consumed a potion that gave me headaches and made me sick to my stomach and water was comming out my ass for 12 hours, I missed work and it resulted in over $600 in lost income. Then he doesn't show up!???!!! No explaination, no I'm sorry, no nothing! Dude needs an attitude ajustment.
Insurance: United Healthcare