Dr. Corrie Krahn

Rate Dr. Corrie Krahn

Dr. Corrie Krahn's Ratings

I had a TURP over 2 years ago. The results were a disaster. Prior to TURP I was peeing 6 or7 times a day and about 3 0r 4 times at night. After TURP I am now urinating 20 to3o times a day and 8 to 10 times at night. The worst part is the excruciating pain I get every hour when the pain awakens me. My 2 follow-up visits were futile-no help and no solution. Having Dr. Krahn do a TURP was the worst decision I have ever made.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I am more than pleased with the Dr.Krahn and his staff. 5+ on all accounts.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Has treated me for Bladder Cancer, and is right on top of the disease. I have been going to him for 3 years, and continue to be under his care. Very competent.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Good doctor, quick to treat my bladder cancer. Somewhat arrogant but very knowledgeable, which is more important. I continue to go to him.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

I have been under the care of Dr. Corie, G Krahn more than 10 years. He save my life when he found and take out cancer from my bladder.I never was positive for cancer. He take control for my prostate. Dr. Corie, G Krahn is a wonderful doctor very skilled surgeon, caring and professional.I have full confidence in his care. This how I know Dr.Corie, G Kran.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Krahn is extremely arrogant and I question whether he really cares. He gets his back up if you have questions or mention things that other doctors who are looking after you say. Every appointment we attended we had to brief him on who we were and what medication my Dad was taking - he doesn't review your file before the appointment. If you like to ask questions or if you are working with other doctors (thru Cancer Agency) Dr. Krahn is not the doctor you want. Glad we made a change!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

I had a TURP performed and Dr.Krahn is a competent surgeon. But his bedside manner leaves a bit to be desired. He seems not to understand that there is considerable pain involved, and when I spoke of this, his comment was, "suck it up!" His staff seem to be simply incompetent. They make a mistake every time I see them, and the ultimate was when they prepped me for the wrong surgury! When I mentioned this to him, his comment was "well, we're installing a new computer system."

Submitted May 7, 2011 | flag

I have been treated off and on for over 20 years by Dr. Krahn the most recent 4years ago when I had a vasectomy reversal. two children later I am once again looking to see him. I have found him to be professional,knowledgeable and to the point. This is what instills confidence in a doctor.I want the facts,the options, and the success rate and have found him constant over 20 years.

Submitted March 6, 2011 | flag

Submitted Feb. 13, 2010 | flag

I found this doctor to be very "user friendly". He took significant time to teach me about all of the options and answer any questions about risks and benefits. He admits when something is experimental or he is unsure about something. He was a great source of information as a second opinion, though I haven't had physical treatment by him (yet?). It is impossible for me to believe a review that he would not follow an infection through to completion. Also, I personally am a fan of second opinions generally and am not particularly interested in any procedures that are not absolutely necessary.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag