Rate Dr. Albert Chan

Dr. Albert Chan's Ratings

My experience with a Knee Replacement surgery was extremely well done by Dr. Albert Chan. I found that the Surgeon he is has given me back a complete knee, with out complications. His rating very well compliments his style and professionalism. I personally enjoyed his bed side manor and his ear for my questions. I would suggest to any one in need of a orthopaedic surgeon see.Dr. Chan.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chan is an extremely competent and personable surgeon. He performed hip surgery on my wife in 2009. The results have been dramatic. My wife has experienced no problems since the surgery and has walked with comfort since then. We cannot express enough appreciation to Dr. Chan for making such a huge difference for us. We highly commend him.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chan successfully preformed my 2 full knee replacements. Recovery on left knee was progressive and without infection or other complications; leaving me a few months later with 'full rotation' in my left knee! 6 months later I'm now recovering from a full right knee replacement and would definitely recommend Dr. Chan. While conducting himself in a very professional manner, Dr. Chan also displays a genuine, keen interest in his patients while it's apparent he enjoys and takes great pride in his work.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

I had hip replacement in March with excellent results. Dr. Chan is an extremely capable surgeon and his staff was helpful and friendly. I would very highly recommend him. Altogether a totally positive experience.

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chan is a good doctor. Listens to a patient's concern and then gives his diagnosis. His receptionist on the other hand needs some customer service lessons. Typical receptionist who seem to hate her job.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chan is very thorough in his examination and explanation of my knee. Gave me the choice to wait or proceed. I chose to proceed with the surgery. Best decision. Dr. Chan did a great job on my knee (torn meniscus and clean up). I highly recommend him. Wait time was not too bad. At the same time I also saw him for my shoulder. He suggested a non-surgical approach and that was the best decision. My shoulder is doing quite well now with treatment instead of surgery.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Made me suffer needlessly for 2 yrs. Went to another surgeon and got the surgery I needed in a few weeks which is unreal for BC. I was in severe pain and he totally ignored this and told me I was imaganing it. I had a big surgery which no one will do unless it's needed and it was done quickly. The pain has been addressed and I hope he is never in this position. I lost 2 yrs of my life because of him. You can read my mind.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Chan is very helpful and polite. He explains in details before and after my L. foot surgery in 2009.

Submitted July 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Albert Chan did my knee 20yrs ago when he worked out of the pan am clinic in Winnipeg. He was extremely reassuring and did a awesome ACL reconstruction (double grafted! even back then). I still play soccer and owe a lot to him. Very nice person.

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag

Very informative and helpful; gave reasonable options and fully explained my condition, remedy and limitations.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag