Rate Dr. Karen L. Simpson

Dr. Karen L. Simpson's Ratings

I would definitely refer my friends and family to her.. They made sure that their qualifications were obvious. I was confident that I was under the care of a professional. She makes you feel comfortable. I wish she had a practice besides Kaiser, I miss my doctor greatly.. It will be hard to find someone to compare.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Karen Simpson is the BEST! 3 generations of our family see her. She's smart,up-to-date on current meds and procedures, sincere, funny, honest, helpful, sensitive, easy to talk to, caring, a 5-Star doctor! Kaiser patients are blessed to have Dr. Simpson. I hope she never retires.

Submitted June 27, 2008 | flag

This doctor is fantastic. She is the only one I let touch me after several other OBGYN screw-ups at Kaiser. She is up-to-date on the latest and greatest technology. She performed a vaginal hysterectomy on me and it turned out fantastic (I didn't lose any sensation). She is very caring. Great bedside manner. Funny.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2006 | flag

A very warm OBGYN. Does not talk down to her patients and provides all necesary info regarding procedures and personal help. Great person!

Submitted May 22, 2005 | flag