Rate Dr. Alun Edwards

Dr. Alun Edwards's Ratings

Best doctor ever. He is great at dealing with tough problems and figuring out the answer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Being a diabetic, I have seen many doctor`s over the years and Dr. Edwards is the absolute BEST, bar none. His secretary has a problem returning calls and communicating but you just have to keep calling back because he is more than worth it. It`s like having a good friend who`s a doctor and you go in and have a casual chat where he listen`s to you and you can bounce ideas off of each other. I would personally give him a 10 out of 5 if I could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

This doctor is very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. He returns phone calls and talks to you personally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Very professional, very matter of fact, ready to do business. Explains easily but thoroughly. Gave me two separate thyroid biopsies in his office. Allowed me to try med I had done research on and asked for. Listens to you and doesn't have that "I am God," mentality that I have heard so many endocronologists have. He works with you which was a real treat. A real keeper. I won't go to anyone else. I trust him implicitely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

I'm looking for an endocrinologist and after reading the glowing reviews on Dr. Edwards, I called his office for an appointment. Voicemail from his assistant came on which stated that calls would be returned within 48 hours so I left a message. A day went by, I called again, and the same message came on. I waited longer for Dr Edwards' office to call me. A month has passed and I still haven't heard from his office. This is so unprofessional and they did not keep their word about returning calls in 48 hours. Even if they stopped taking any more patients, it's just courtesy to call back and tell me. I am not impressed!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Edwards is THE best Doctor I have ever come across. He listens, he is friendly, he is punctual, and he CARES!!! The last Doctor I had treated me like a research experiment so there wasn't any value or help provided to me. If there is an issue, Dr. Edwards will communicate with me in a way that is direct, providing reasons to why there is an issue, what I can do to fix the issue, and always be there to follow up. He is exceptional! I wish I can find a GP this good! I am thankful I have him as my Endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

This Doctor is awesome! He is interested in what the patient has to say and never makes you feel rushed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr. Edwards is always professional, well informed of current advances in the field of endocrinology, actually listens to what you say and offers value-added advice and is non-judgemental. His excellent interpersonal skills reinforce his genuine care for his patients. The only negative I can think of is there are not more like him in the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

I've been lucky enough to count him as one of my doctors for the last 8+ years since I was diagnosed with a rare disorder. He's very understanding, always has suggestions to improve your standard of living and he's willing to try new things in order to accommodate with your life style. He's really helpful and caring, which is a bonus in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

Takes the time to answer all your questions, which is why he is probably late!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333237].votes_count ]]