Rate Dr. Anh D. Chung

Dr. Anh D. Chung's Ratings

Dr. Chung always shows concern when necessary and is very interesting in keeping me healthy and my overall health. She's pleasant and knowledgeable.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

She always answer my questions. Never in a hurry. I never had any issues getting an appointment.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

- does nto listen to your concers - Prescribes medication without actual diagnostics - Though she is the primary care physician - for any problem you go - she will refer you to another specialist -My yearly phyical check was done really bad and did not go over most of the diagnosis . - The office staff are friendly , but the doctor and the nurse are not at all caring and responsive

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

This was my first visit with Dr Chung, I must say she was very helpful, extremely patient and took the time to hear everything I had to say. Also, her assistant Diane was great!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

She's wonderful and very polite. She is very knowledgable and efficient. I would highly recommend her for family doctor.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Chung for about a year and a half now. I have always had great experiences with every visit. She is very personable and is always eager to answer any questions I have. I am even more confident in her now since she found a potentially dangerous heart condition that I've had probably my entire life and was never diagnosed until she decided to run a test on me because of some symptoms I'd been having. She referred me to an awesome cardiologist (Dr. Victoria Shin) who then referred me to an awesome electrophysiologist (Dr. Marc Girsky). I just had surgery yesterday and found out that the problem I had could have caused me some major issues and has now been permanently corrected. This is all thanks to Dr. Chung's initial diagnosis so I am VERY thankful to her!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag

Anh actually listens and takes the time to explain stuff. She does not drag her feet in referring to specialists. That's what I look for in a physician.

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

I have been looking for a doctor forever, and haven't been to one since I "graduated" from a pediatrician several years ago. I've only seen Dr. Chung a couple of times very briefly, but she seems like a keeper. Very personable, fantastic bedside manners. I'm a very nervous/reserved person, but I can see myself trusting her. I'm excited that I can now finally say I have a doctor I can go to when I'm sick...instead of suffering and waiting for my germs to disperse on its own!

Submitted July 22, 2008 | flag

I appreciate doctors who are willing to sit and spend the time to really listen to a patient and trying to diagnose a problem. This is unexpected of typical doctors who are quick to listen to one or two sentences and try to diagnose and push their patients' out of the office. Why can't medical schools teach more bedside manners instead of bottom line profits to doctors? Congratulations Dr. Anh Chung.

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag

This doctor is not shy to send you to specialists, which could be a good thing for some folks. For me, it's not very helpful. Seems like every problem gets me referred elsewhere. I think one reason is her specialty is Osteopathy, rather than internal medicine or general practice; she seems pretty green with anything that isnt a routine, textbook case, and she loves to send you for an XRay. She has a great manner, though! Maybe needs a few more years of experience under her belt to be really fantastic, or could practice in her specialty.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2007 | flag