Rate Dr. Farook Hossenbux

Dr. Farook Hossenbux's Ratings

The best doctor you will ever meet. The highest knowledge and greatest skill I've ever encountered. All my respect and gratitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Dr.Farook is the best doctor i ever had, i was seeing another doctor whom for 5 yrs. had no idea as to what was wrong with me. Dr. Farook saw me once and knew exactly what was wrong with me. Within 24 hrs. he scheduled my surgery and for the first time after 5 yrs. i was cured within one week of my surgery. Not only is he compassionate and very intelligent, he has an open clinic on Tuesday between 1-3 pm. Which if you are sick, he will see you immediately and that is the most important thing ever. To have access to a doctor when you need him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable. Very helpful. I am very happy with the service as I have various ailments ranging from kidney to asthma.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

I have been very impressed with the knowledge and experience and quality of care given. He has recently reduced his office hours to only 2 to 3 hours a day. I just hope that he never retires and continues taking care of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Very experienced. Spends a lot of time with patients. Provides very good care and advice. I've been his patient for 27 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

Takes forever to get an appointment and the wife who is the receptionist doesn't always return calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2007

I find him very good, he cares about his patients and takes his time with them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

No comment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Capable, although a little spacey at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334301].votes_count ]]