Rate Dr. Angela Hutchinson

Dr. Angela Hutchinson's Ratings

I feel entirely blessed to have Angela as my Doctor. She always takes the time to explain things without ever making me feel rushed. She is knowledgable, and will go to great lengths to get a fast appointments with specialists. She really goes above and beyond, which is rare to find. She honestly feels more like part of the family than my family Doctor, and is one of the warmest people I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Simply the best!!! Kindest human I've ever known.....so lucky to have her as a doctor. Compassion & empathy are rare....she has both! Sincerity & kindness as well as being thorough and aggressive when treating you. I would drive hours to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr. Hutchinson is very knowledgeable and helpful and I am lucky to be under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Hutchinson is an extremely good doctor, taking the time to hear what's really going on, showing compassion and caring for people, doing her best to recommend good solutions and offer help. She bends over backwards for her patients and every one of them is EXTREMELY LUCKY to have her time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

We are very lucky to have Angie as our doctor. She is not only knowledgeable but caring and compassionate as well. She is VERY dedicated to the well-being of her patients. A nice person as well - bonus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

DR Angie is the best every comment listed here is true. I wouldnt want any other dr caring for my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

Dr. Angela Hutchinson is one of the best doctors I have had. The office staff is a bit abrupt but they are very busy. They are very efficient. Dr. Hutchinson is friendly, personable, and confident in her handling of people. If something requires further investigation, she deals with it by referring to an specialist and/or arranging for an Ultrasound/MRI. She does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist to get their opinion. (especially with my ongoing issues since I was a teen) If there are concerns about any one she has referred you to she makes a note of it and it is dealt with. You feel "CARED FOR" when you see Dr. Hutchinson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2009

I have been seeing Angie since I was 16 and she was a walking doctor. I am now 29 and starting a family. I can not say enough about how wonderful she is. So caring and informative. My friends all see her, some even travell from Abbotsford just to see her. By far the best Dr. in the Metro Vancovuer Area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2009

I met Angie after having my first child. I had become ill with an inflamatory illness and was having a terrible time. Angie's care was amazing. She is kind and understanding and completely thorough. I love her and am so grateful to her for the help she gave me during a very rough time. I am now onto my second baby, and of course am seeing Angie for prenatal care as well. Again, her care is outstanding. Angie, if you ever read this, I think another patient referred to you as an "Angel", and I could not agree more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2009

Amazing Dr. Angie cares deeply and listens. Can't say enough about her attention to detail and the feeling of being well looked after and getting answers to questions. I personally am pretty healthy now thanks to Angie's diligence and persistance. Thanks "sweetheart", hugs and thanks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1334834].votes_count ]]