Rate Dr. Dan Stuart

Dr. Dan Stuart's Ratings

DR. Stuart has opened for his patients, the absolute latest info and technologies available. We have the upmost respect for DR. Stuart. His staff are excellent and always helpful, they make you feel important and that you matter. We are so pleased to have had, both of our children's teeth (and confidence) in the care of DR. Stuart. Thank you, DR. Stuart and all the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I enjoyed every visit. I was ALWAYS treated with professionalism and kindness. I am now taking my daughter to get braces from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Stuart is the best as a professional orthodontist and as a doctor who cares about his patients on a personal level. My daughter was treated by another orthodontist for almost 2 years and after her braces were taken off they tried to convince me that her teeth were as good as they can get.I’m not a professional but I could tell that it wasn’t the case.That’s when I decided to seek a second opinion of another orthodontist – Dr. Stuart. I felt so lucky because he agreed to take a look at my daughter's teeth and he actually confirmed my apprehension.He also agreed to repair the damage that was done by another orthodontist, and considering our circumstance didn’t even charge us for it.6 months later and my daughter’s teeth are perfect! Also, Dr. Stuart’s office employs the latest technology that’s available on the today’s market, so there no “guessing” when it comes to evaluating the progress of the treatment.His staff is so friendly and welcoming!We're forever in his debt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I would highly reccommend Dr. Stuart and his staff. All of the staff are super friendly and the office is very well run. Dr Stuart is very concerned that you are happy with the results. If anyone is considering braces this is the place to go. They also send you a before and after pictures. I now realize after the great service I have recieved here, I need to find a new dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

Dr. Stuart is by far the best in the business. He helped me from day one and was supser gentle when I told him he was hurting me. I had braces for 7 years due to a medical condition and I do not believe than anyone else would have been able to make my smile as beautiful as he did. Along with 10 oral surgeries including getting my jaw broken he has helped me through it all and has for sure been the most of help anyone has ever been. I reccomend Dr. Stuart to anyone that asks me about my braces and make sure that they know how much he has done for me. I just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Stuart is by far the best in the business and a big thanks out to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

He is the best orthodontist in Maritime! I need a jaw surgery, and he helped me through the entire process. The staff there are very nice as well. Highly recommended to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Stuart, his staff and newest addition, associate orthodontist, Dr Davidson are the best in Nova Scotia. Highly professional and personable staff from top to bottom. They're office runs like a well oiled engine, each part running smoothly, efficiently together. That's why in 3 years (so far) I can count the times I've waited more than 15min on one hand. They are always willing to help make the process as easy and painless as possible. The staff can answer most any question you pose and when they can't they call over one of the Doctors right away, who are happy to answer you and easy your mind. Finally and most importantly at the end of my 2 year treatment my teeth weren't were they were supposed to be. Dr Stuart retreated me with the latest technology, at no extra cost to me. By using the new technology he saved me from having get a crown on an old baby tooth and gave me a beautiful smile. Thank you Dr. Stuart, I'd recommend your practice to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Dr Stuart may be great but his new associate, Dr Davidson is also great too. She is really nice and took the time to talk to my child to make them feel comfortable and totally at ease. Something really great is going on there. Everyone is happy and we found this office by asking who was the best around.It is very busy, but they are busy for a reason, I think.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Very friendly staff. Willing to listen and answer every question my daughter and I had. Yes they are VERY time conscious, so leave early and get there on time! Very happy with Dr. Stuart and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I'm not so sure about this place. I am having a new type of treatment and my first few appointments have gone badly. The assistants I've encountered are in such a hurry to get you out of there they keep making mistakes/forgetting things and have to redo things over and over again. You get lined up in a row with the other patients (no partition) and I wonder how sanitary this is when bits of what's in my mouth go flying everywhere. When I ask questions I get a pat on the head and told everything will be okay. I feel like a guinea pig.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335448].votes_count ]]