Rate Dr. Andrew Layton

Dr. Andrew Layton's Ratings

Wonderful caring office ... The staff genuinely care about their patients .. Dr Layton is knowledgeable and friendly ... I had a difficult situation that was handled promptly ... A must go to office

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr.layton was a great help with my TMJ headaches....his vast knowledge was very helpfully and I got great relief from my bite/ jaw issues...his staff was very caring and helpfully as well.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

Paid a vast sum of monies for a crown. First they claimed they made an error on the original estimate because they didn't know what was going to happen till they opened up the tooth, which would have been beleivable if I hadn't handed the dentist the tooth myself. From there the price just kept climbing and climbing. Between my insurance company and myself we paid nearly $2000.00 for a tooth that was originally quoted at a little over $1400 and to top it off when I went in to get an impression done I waited for an hour and a half in the dentists chair while he worked on other patients. This clinic is definately a buyer beware one. They're overpriced, unprofessional and somehow managed to get me to pay for a dental lab crown that was "the most expensive one they'd ever seen".

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Without doubt the best gum and chomper shop in central Vancouver Island and quite possibly the western world. He takes referrals, therefore you can tell him "MonkeyBoy" said help me. I was really hoping for more categories than above - Don't forget to floss!!

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Layton is a skilled practioner with a competent staff. The staff seem to rely very heavily on Dr. Layton but I am not sure if that is inexperience or the way he manages his people. The office is very cramped and plain, with little to occupy young ones while waiting. He was also very late usually. Despite the above, we left this dentist for two reasons: 1) His hours of operation are very limited and does not run hygiene only hours. As a family of five, this became unworkable. 2) He charges more than Blue Cross pays. This adds up to hundreds of dollars per year in a single income family. If you are a dual Dental benefit family with older kids, then Layton's skill is the most important part.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

this office the very best. the office has a very friendly, home like quality about it. patients of all ages are made to feel comfortable. As for Dr.Layton, he is kind and gentle and has a great knowledge base that he is willing to share with others. the whole office goes beyond the call of duty to help others...

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

I don't know how anyone could give Dr Layton a bad rating. He's one of the best dentists I've ever had, and I'm bringing my kids to him now. Staff is top notch too, from the front desk right thru. Anyone who can give a bad review must be one ornery, miserable git.

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

Does not listen to patients, staff helping with procedures rude, always late.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag

I was terrified of dentists for years, and have never felt so comfortable and relaxed in years, Dr.Layton is very professional,confident in his knowledge and so is the rest of his staff!keep up the great work!

Submitted April 3, 2008 | flag

Excellent dentist!...would refer him to anyone in need of a dentist that is honest and knowledgeable. His staff is also a great bunch( humorous and professional) while assisting him...I always finish with a smile on my face.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2007 | flag