Dr. Glen Hawkins

Rate Dr. Glen Hawkins

Dr. Glen Hawkins's Ratings

Amazing Chiroprator who is working hard to restore my back to normal. Good knowledge, informative and refered me to the right people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I went in to see Glen after a sports injury. He "diagnosed" me and said that I was fine to continue my sports with treatments through him. In actuality I had torn my meniscus in three different spots and had to repair my ACL after visiting the knee clinic. In believing his "professional" opinion I ran and played soccer for over a year while doing more damage to my knee.

Glen is a nice guy but he should stick to chiropractics and not give out medical diagnoses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Glen for a number of years for various issues including upper and lower back pain, hip pain and plantar fasciitis. The best part of working with Glen is that he strives for restoration of normal function rather than merely the repeat of the same treatments with no results, which happens with some chiropractors. When I went in with plantar fasciitis, I was skeptical that it could be treated apart from anti-inflammatory meds, but was surprised when after a few treatments with the Grastins technique, the condition cleared up and I was able to walk without pain. You always get great treatment with Dr. Glen and his personality and approach to patients is one filled with both humor and compassion! Highly recommend Dr. Hawkins to anybody needing the services of a chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr. Hawkins is a very professional and highly skilled practitioner. I have always had wonderful service with Glen. He is very skilled with Graston, ART and traditional Chiropractic methods. His knowledge of the human anatomy help him diagnose and treat conditions effectively and efficiently. I continue to make Glen my first and only call if I need treatment. He clearly loves what he does and you always leave his office feeling better than when you came in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I was very impressed with the service provided by Dr Glen Hawkins. He has a gentle manner and did not rush through my assessment interview. He asked detailed questions and as he did a few manipulations on my knee and leg, he explained what he was doing and what he was "looking for". He sent me for an xray on my knee which I had tried unsuccessfully to get from other doctors. He told me the results and was quick to say that his treatments would not work on my knee problem and that I needed to go to a knee specialist - probably for a replacement sometime in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2012

I've been going to see Dr Hawkins for nearly four years. I go to see him for chiropractic adjustments and active release therapy. Glen makes sure that I understand what I've injured, and how he is going to treat the injury. He is also awesome with recommending post care, and advises on stretches and rehabilitation. I feel very comfortable with him, and would highly recommend him as the chiropractor of choice in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I found Glen extremely helpful every time I have visited . . . .very gentle touch and extremely knowledgeable. Has a great sense of humour and is very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Glen is great!He is so personable and knowledgable.His manipulations are very gentle.I have tried every treatment under the sun over the years and his treatments have helped most of all.Donna.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2011

I have been going for Chiro adjustments for 15 years and Glen Hawkins has been able to correct my problems and not just 'adjust' them. My posture is better now and I feel great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

My recent visit to Energy Chiropractic and was super. Staff was efficient and Dr Glen Hawkins was very knowledgeable. His adjustments are gentle and the results are positive. I would strongly recommend him to anyone with neck or back issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1335928].votes_count ]]