Rate Dr. Anton James

Dr. Anton James's Ratings

Don't expect a call back . I am shocked people rate this office so high as front desk never returns your calls. I would hate to have an emergency I guess they cant afford to have a separate front desk person and Assistant if they never answer the phone how do people even book Do yourself a favour and RUN. This office doesn't care about its patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

What more can be said …see all comments below , I echo everything that has already been said . This guy is good , very good . What do you want from a dentist when you go to one ? For me it was , the level of trust , openness , safety, integrity and depth of knowledge and a deep true caring for my own interest and not a focus on his wallet and not a focus on what my insurance plan will pay for . this clinic is clean, organized and efficient … I feel comfortable being treated there , I value the doctors opinion about my teeth and follow his recommendations, he does not over-treat but is more practical ,…in a word,,,,go see this guy for your dental needs ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

A very pleasant experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

THIS IS THE BEST DENTIST I HAVE EVER GONE TO AND I HAVE GONE TO MANY DENTISTS, HIS BEDSIDE MANNER (SO TO SPEAK)IS JUST AWESOME AND MAKES YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE DESCRIBES EXACTLY WHAT TO EXPECT AND BRENDA HIS ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST IS ALSO AWESOME, SHE IS JUST A PURE PLEASURE TO TALK WITH. BOTH OF THEM ARE VERY PLEASANT AND KNOWLEGABLE. GREAT, AWESOME THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD AND I HAVE HAD A LOT OF BAD EXPERIENCES IN THE PAST BUT MOST OF ALL VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Best dentist ever!! I'd lost faith in all of them as a whole over the years.. until I fuond Dr. James today. I'd been told I'd need sedation and "special surgery" to remove a fractured tooth that broke to the gum line last Friday. Total cost: $300 over ministry allowance. I spoke with Dr. James' girl, and she said to come in the next day. Thank you so much for that! Office is comfortable, no frills.. but his special dental chair (from Trinidad!) gave me a warm hug the second I sat in it. 1/2 hour later, tooth is out. No big charges, just comfort at last. Go to this dentist if you like genuine and compassionate care - without feeling like you've done something wrong when your teeth aren't perfect. Awesome man, awesome staff, awesome service!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

He is a great dentist. I must say his professionalism and conduct is worth praising. He communicates with his patients very well and explains everything minutely. We went to see him after previous dentist, Dr. Verma could not diagnose more than 70% deep bite for my son and he had to suffer a lot because of that. I am really pleased that my boys are receiving good care from him. Also his charges are very reasonable and he is not ripping his patients as I have experienced with one of our previous dentist. I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I did not have a dentist as I was new to the area. I searched this site and found Dr. James. A chunk of my tooth had fallen out. I called Dr. James and he was able to fit me in promptly later that day. I will say that Dr. James is the best dentist I have ever been to. I felt that he was very honest,sincere and genuinely cares about people. He told me realistically what my options were and allowed me to choose what was right for me. I found the price to be fair. He does not push unnecessary work. If it is your first time calling, you need to leave a voice message and they WILL get back to you as soon as they can. They travel to patients in nursing homes so they are not always available to answer the phone or be in the office. The person who left the previous message obviously did not leave a message. It is too bad he missed out because I had a great experience with Dr. James and his excellent assistant. Going to this dentist was enjoyable!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Needed a dentist as I had a major dental problem over the holidays. Read these reviews & tried to see him. If he's good, I'll never know. Waited until couple days after New Years to try to get appt knowing everyone closed for the holidays. Phone message after New Years said they "were busy & leave a message" - nothing about being closed still for holidays. Drove over there cause too hard to talk on phone with bad tooth and they were closed, no-one there & no sign on door saying away on holidays. Figured they were closed until Mon Jan 7th but forgot to put message on their door and machine. Checked on the 7th. Machine said same message, nothing about being closed. Got there at 9:40 & noone there, no note on door or machine. Sign said they open at 9:30 so waited 15 minutes, noone came. In tons of pain & frustrated from waiting for this dentist, I couldn't wait anymore & went somewhere else. Not impressed, better communication needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

Dr Anton James is the only dentist that has ever made me laugh. You *want* to be there! His cheerful disposition and chatter makes the entire appointment fly by. He's a 'minimalist' dentist, and would rather teach good hygiene and prevention habits than drill a few more holes into your teeth. I would not hesitate to recommend this class act!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

I AM TOTALLY AMAZED, was my first visit, booked teeth cleaning, I was told they were not that dirty and I could wait another 3 mos. I have never met ANY professional that was so honest and did not want to fill their pockets. This is a dentist who cares about his patients. I am speechless for words, HE IS THE BEST, and his receptionist Brenda is AWESOME. I will be referring all my family and friends. And anyone else who will listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336052].votes_count ]]