Rate Dr. Chris Demetriou

Dr. Chris Demetriou's Ratings

excellent

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

The dr. Spent less than 2 minutes with me. On the way out the door I was informed that they were dropping my insurance company.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

im a nurse and was sent there to dr Demetrioi as an emergency he gives honor to the profession he is kind , compassionate, gentle and doctors should all be like him he is one in a million and i am thankfui i found him , i his straff was nice wonderful from the front desk to the treatment of a colonic which was horrible they took such good care of me , i thank god for this doctor thank you karen kalstein, R.N

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

DR. D is my 4th GI doctor that I have seen in my life. All doctors are not made equal--he is head and shoulders above the other GI doctors I have been to. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

I had a colonoscopy by Dr. Demetriou. He explained the whole exam in detail and allowed me to ask questions. The test was done in his office--which looks more like s spa than an office. I felt so relaxed and comfortable there. Dr. Levine his anesthesiologist was fantastic. After the test he reviewed the results with me and gave me a copy of the results so I could have for my records. As the other blog mentioned--he is very cute and he has a special way about him that makes you feel you know him forever. Great great doc--highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient for nearly a year and he is kind, knoweledgeable, genuine and cute. He is very easy to talk to. My sister, my dad and myself are under his care. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

very kind, staff is amazing, doctor very kind and thoughtful

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable, current, and helpful. I have been to many gastro docs and Dr. Demetriou is by far the best.

Submitted March 21, 2010 | flag