Rate Dr. Chris Demetriou

Dr. Chris Demetriou's Ratings

fantastic doc--spent time and answered all questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

The dr. Spent less than 2 minutes with me. On the way out the door I was informed that they were dropping my insurance company.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

im a nurse and was sent there to dr Demetrioi as an emergency he gives honor to the profession he is kind , compassionate, gentle and doctors should all be like him he is one in a million and i am thankfui i found him , i his straff was nice wonderful from the front desk to the treatment of a colonic which was horrible they took such good care of me , i thank god for this doctor thank you karen kalstein, R.N

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

DR. D is my 4th GI doctor that I have seen in my life. All doctors are not made equal--he is head and shoulders above the other GI doctors I have been to. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I had a colonoscopy by Dr. Demetriou. He explained the whole exam in detail and allowed me to ask questions. The test was done in his office--which looks more like s spa than an office. I felt so relaxed and comfortable there. Dr. Levine his anesthesiologist was fantastic. After the test he reviewed the results with me and gave me a copy of the results so I could have for my records. As the other blog mentioned--he is very cute and he has a special way about him that makes you feel you know him forever. Great great doc--highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2011

I have been a patient for nearly a year and he is kind, knoweledgeable, genuine and cute. He is very easy to talk to. My sister, my dad and myself are under his care. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

very kind, staff is amazing, doctor very kind and thoughtful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable, current, and helpful. I have been to many gastro docs and Dr. Demetriou is by far the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][554359].votes_count ]]