Dr. Chris Demetriou

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/04/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Chris Demetriou has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is ghi accepted?    Email me    Answer it

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 2648698
15/05/13 5 5 5 5 im a nurse and was sent there to dr Demetrioi as an emergency he gives honor to the profession he is kind , compassionate, gentle and doctors should all be like him he is one in a million and i am thankfui i found him , i his straff was nice wonderful from the front desk to the treatment of a colonic which was horrible they took such good care of me , i thank god for this doctor thank you karen kalstein, R.N
Insurance: HIP
RID: 2647911
14/05/13 5 5 5 5 DR. D is my 4th GI doctor that I have seen in my life. All doctors are not made equal--he is head and shoulders above the other GI doctors I have been to. Highly recommended.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1505910
07/08/11 5 5 5 5 I had a colonoscopy by Dr. Demetriou. He explained the whole exam in detail and allowed me to ask questions. The test was done in his office--which looks more like s spa than an office. I felt so relaxed and comfortable there. Dr. Levine his anesthesiologist was fantastic. After the test he reviewed the results with me and gave me a copy of the results so I could have for my records. As the other blog mentioned--he is very cute and he has a special way about him that makes you feel you know him forever. Great great doc--highly recommend.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1419928
19/04/11 4 5 5 5 I have been a patient for nearly a year and he is kind, knoweledgeable, genuine and cute. He is very easy to talk to. My sister, my dad and myself are under his care. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1175682
24/05/10 4 5 5 5 very kind, staff is amazing, doctor very kind and thoughtful
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1133086
21/03/10 5 4 5 5 Extremely knowledgeable, current, and helpful. I have been to many gastro docs and Dr. Demetriou is by far the best.
Insurance: United Healthcare