Dr. Richard J. Handler

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Richard J. Handler has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1
RID: 2595670
21/03/13 5 5 5 5 He is patient, kind, sympathetic and he listens to you and how you are feeling. Very knowledgeable and willing to work to get to the bottom of the cause of your symptoms even when you have complicating factors.
RID: 1697902
27/01/12 5 5 5 5 I have been with Dr. Handler since 2005.He has always been nice,prompt, and will spend time with me,as needed. I recently moved to Stuart, and I plan on staying with Dr. H. It is hard to find a Dr. that you trust, feel safe with, and always there for me -if needed. My Dr. H is a keeper!!
RID: 1499967
30/07/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent Doctor, I recommend him to anyone.He listen to the patient, he has a big heart because he is willing to offers free care to those that has no insurance and no income.  Respond
RID: 1431344
03/05/11 5 5 5 5 I am an RN, and Dr. Handler has been caring for my elderly father for quite sometime. Dr. Handler has a wonderful, caring bedside manner, is attentive to my father's needs, has an exceptional ability to share information in words that my father understands. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Handler's knowledge, competence, being on top of the latest advances in renal care, and his compassion. Living in Boston myself, it is very reassuring to know my father is receiving such capable and attentive care from Dr. Handler, his nurse practitioner, and his office staff.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 712331
29/10/08 2 3 2 2 Not enough space to list all my complaints. Patient care is not his first concern.
RID: 7653
22/05/05 5 5 5 this doctor was very nice to my husband and me. he explained and answered all question that we had(we just found out my husband has PKD. He was patient with both of us and even called at nitetime to see how my husband was feeling.