Rate Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs

Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs's Ratings

Buy far the best pediatrician we have ever had since the first of four. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

so now that we have all lost our pediatrician, who is everyone using now? has anyone found a good one?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I too am so saddened to no longer have Dr. Jacobs around. We have seen her since 2004 and she has been the most amazing doctor. She has never rushed a single appoinment, always went above and beyond to get to the root of issues, heard our concerns and took them seriously, called and emailed us personally at home, wrote our school letters, etc. She has been by far the BEST pediatrician. I have been so sick at the thought of finding my children a new pediatrician, so much so that I just awoke from a dream where I had found her, but she was helping the orphaned children now. Which, by the way, I could totally see her doing. Dr. Kristen Jacobs, if you ever see this, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR CARING FOR MY BABIES ALL THE YEARS. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN YOU.NEW ENDEAVOR. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED. BLESSINGS. Love, The Shay Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Dr. Jacobs was the most amazing doctor. She not only helped me with my kids but as a young mother 10 years ago called me at home to personally check on me. She stayed late to help get my kids checked out when needed, followed up personally, and always remembered my kids background (this always helped If they were sick she knew what meds they would need). I am sickened that this office doesn't have her anymore or Mille the nurse. They lost a valuable member to their team and will never be the same.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2688417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I nearly cried when I when I was notified a few days prior to my 2 boy's annual checkups that Dr. Jacobs was no longer at NKC Pediatrics. She has been a trusted clinician, friend, and advocate for my boys. She helped us through a couple of challenging situations, and I just couldn't ask for a better doctor. She will be greatly missed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2672021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Clearly, I'm not the only one looking for for. She was awesome. I needed a pediatrician for my eldest kiddo and chose her. When we went for his visit. I loved that she took the time for a thorough assessment, and the opportunity to get to know us better. I called back approximately a month later to switch my youngest kiddo to her care and was told I couldn't they asked if I wanted to switch to someone else. I said no and I have been looking ever since. I am saddend by her leaving and hopefully she will surface soon preferably in in the Northland.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2668787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I too LOVE Dr. Jacobs. So I contacted the Missouri State Medical Board. Although her license is still active, no practice address on record with them, which leads me to believe she is not practicing in the state of MO right now. I went to check with the KS State Medical Board. Not licensed in KS. Think we all have to move on :(

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2656715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Please, please someone find Dr. Jacobs for all the children and parents who think she is absolutely the most knowledgeable, caring pediatrician in Kansas City. We traveled from Brookside to see her, and will travel miles and miles if we can find her! Here is my phone number if anyone knows where she is now: 816-519-1833.

Paula Oakman

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2641369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

We love you dr jacobs. So sad when the letter came to the house she will no longer be with us. She is like family to us. She did take a long time but she was and still is I'm sure very thorough with her patients. If anyone knows where she went let everyone else know. We miss her. My oldest is 8yrs and has seen her since he was a baby. You are loved and missed. Love you dr jacobs. You are the best.
Melissa contreras. Michael Taylor, Caleb Taylor, Levi Burman.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2623772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. JACOBS HAS BEEN MY SON'S DR. SINCE HE WAS 3 MONTHS OLD..HE'S EIGHT NOW...MY HEART BROKE TO FIND OUT SHE WAS LEAVING NKC PEDIATRIC. ....IM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR HER, I DON'T THINK I'VE meet another Dr. That loves my Son almost as much as I do....:-):-).......would some please help find her new practice location. ....The world of Pediatrics needs her.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2607177].votes_count ]]