Rate Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs

Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs's Ratings

I feel it is important to note that DR. Jacobs is an amazing doctor and she spends quality time with you (which is why I marked her low for punctuality because she's always late BUT spends as much time with you when she gets there) and addresses all of your concerns, never makes you feel stupid. However if you want to delay vaccines she is not very happy about it. I know many doctors do have some kind of delayed schedule or at least encourage parents who want to pursue using an alternative schedule. I felt more confused and unsupported by the decision to delay vaccines when Dr. Jacobs didn't offer any advice or support. I am pro vaccinations, just not so much and so often on little babies.

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Jacobs. Sometimes we do wait a long, long time but it is worth the care. She never makes the parents feel stupid and is very considerate of different approaches. When my daughter developed torticollis as a newborn (stiff neck) she was quick to refer us to a physical therapist and my daughter healed in weeks, whereas most kids take years. She takes time to listen to all of your questions and concerns and never makes you feel rushed. Always calm, very sweet to children, and she always has a smile. We've visted her many times over the past 4 years and she was NEVER grouchy or rushed or made you feel pressured or inept. LOVE YOU DR. JACOBS!

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND PERSON. SHE IS REFREASHING TO HER PROFESSION. SHE WILL GO OUT OF HER WAY TO PROVIDE THE BEST CARE FOR MY CHILDREN. SHE MAY NOT ALWAYS BE ON TIME BUT I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE SHE IS TAKING CARE OF THE PATIENT, AND NOT PUTTING THE CLOCK FIRST.

Submitted May 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Jacobs is wonderful! Cares very much about our child and our concerns and seems very bright. She is very helpful and if she does not know what the problem is, she is not afraid to say so but will try to find you the answer. Love this doctor!!

Submitted March 10, 2007 | flag