Rate Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs

Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs's Ratings

Dr. Jacobs was the most amazing doctor. She not only helped me with my kids but as a young mother 10 years ago called me at home to personally check on me. She stayed late to help get my kids checked out when needed, followed up personally, and always remembered my kids background (this always helped If they were sick she knew what meds they would need). I am sickened that this office doesn't have her anymore or Mille the nurse. They lost a valuable member to their team and will never be the same.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I nearly cried when I when I was notified a few days prior to my 2 boy's annual checkups that Dr. Jacobs was no longer at NKC Pediatrics. She has been a trusted clinician, friend, and advocate for my boys. She helped us through a couple of challenging situations, and I just couldn't ask for a better doctor. She will be greatly missed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Clearly, I'm not the only one looking for for. She was awesome. I needed a pediatrician for my eldest kiddo and chose her. When we went for his visit. I loved that she took the time for a thorough assessment, and the opportunity to get to know us better. I called back approximately a month later to switch my youngest kiddo to her care and was told I couldn't they asked if I wanted to switch to someone else. I said no and I have been looking ever since. I am saddend by her leaving and hopefully she will surface soon preferably in in the Northland.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I too LOVE Dr. Jacobs. So I contacted the Missouri State Medical Board. Although her license is still active, no practice address on record with them, which leads me to believe she is not practicing in the state of MO right now. I went to check with the KS State Medical Board. Not licensed in KS. Think we all have to move on :(

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2656715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Please, please someone find Dr. Jacobs for all the children and parents who think she is absolutely the most knowledgeable, caring pediatrician in Kansas City. We traveled from Brookside to see her, and will travel miles and miles if we can find her! Here is my phone number if anyone knows where she is now: 816-519-1833.

Paula Oakman

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2641369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

We love you dr jacobs. So sad when the letter came to the house she will no longer be with us. She is like family to us. She did take a long time but she was and still is I'm sure very thorough with her patients. If anyone knows where she went let everyone else know. We miss her. My oldest is 8yrs and has seen her since he was a baby. You are loved and missed. Love you dr jacobs. You are the best.
Melissa contreras. Michael Taylor, Caleb Taylor, Levi Burman.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2623772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. JACOBS HAS BEEN MY SON'S DR. SINCE HE WAS 3 MONTHS OLD..HE'S EIGHT NOW...MY HEART BROKE TO FIND OUT SHE WAS LEAVING NKC PEDIATRIC. ....IM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR HER, I DON'T THINK I'VE meet another Dr. That loves my Son almost as much as I do....:-):-).......would some please help find her new practice location. ....The world of Pediatrics needs her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2607177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Jacobs since 2004 when our first child was born. Since then she has cared for both of my children and guided us through illnesses and various issues. She is an incredible doctor and I'm really sad that she is no longer with Meritas. If she is still in town, we hope to find out where she is so we can continue seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2585834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

We had been seeing Dr. Jacobs since the birth of our first daughter six years ago. She is an amazing, caring professional who became an integral part of our children's lives. I, too, am extremely upset about her leaving Meritas and hope to see her again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2582611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I will never forget the first time I met Dr. Jacobs. She came to see my son after delivery making rounds at the hospital. I knew from the moment I met her, this was going to be my child's pediatrician.

She is a wonderful, caring person. Very knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer any questions you have. She has connected with both of my kids, and always took the time to speak to them.

I too, will continue to find out where she went. She's more than our children's doctor. She is like family. Our kids adore her, and loved going to see her.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2582064].votes_count ]]