Rate Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs

Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs's Ratings

I too LOVE Dr. Jacobs. So I contacted the Missouri State Medical Board. Although her license is still active, no practice address on record with them, which leads me to believe she is not practicing in the state of MO right now. I went to check with the KS State Medical Board. Not licensed in KS. Think we all have to move on :(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Please, please someone find Dr. Jacobs for all the children and parents who think she is absolutely the most knowledgeable, caring pediatrician in Kansas City. We traveled from Brookside to see her, and will travel miles and miles if we can find her! Here is my phone number if anyone knows where she is now: 816-519-1833.

Paula Oakman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

We love you dr jacobs. So sad when the letter came to the house she will no longer be with us. She is like family to us. She did take a long time but she was and still is I'm sure very thorough with her patients. If anyone knows where she went let everyone else know. We miss her. My oldest is 8yrs and has seen her since he was a baby. You are loved and missed. Love you dr jacobs. You are the best.
Melissa contreras. Michael Taylor, Caleb Taylor, Levi Burman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. JACOBS HAS BEEN MY SON'S DR. SINCE HE WAS 3 MONTHS OLD..HE'S EIGHT NOW...MY HEART BROKE TO FIND OUT SHE WAS LEAVING NKC PEDIATRIC. ....IM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR HER, I DON'T THINK I'VE meet another Dr. That loves my Son almost as much as I do....:-):-).......would some please help find her new practice location. ....The world of Pediatrics needs her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2607177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Jacobs since 2004 when our first child was born. Since then she has cared for both of my children and guided us through illnesses and various issues. She is an incredible doctor and I'm really sad that she is no longer with Meritas. If she is still in town, we hope to find out where she is so we can continue seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2585834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

We had been seeing Dr. Jacobs since the birth of our first daughter six years ago. She is an amazing, caring professional who became an integral part of our children's lives. I, too, am extremely upset about her leaving Meritas and hope to see her again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I will never forget the first time I met Dr. Jacobs. She came to see my son after delivery making rounds at the hospital. I knew from the moment I met her, this was going to be my child's pediatrician.

She is a wonderful, caring person. Very knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer any questions you have. She has connected with both of my kids, and always took the time to speak to them.

I too, will continue to find out where she went. She's more than our children's doctor. She is like family. Our kids adore her, and loved going to see her.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2582064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Jacobs, we miss you!!! Please if someone knows where she went please let us know!!! She has been amazing!!! We have been with her for 11 years!! She listens and remembers things about my kids so we don't have to start over every visit with their health history!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2581350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Where are you Dr. Jacobs? We miss you!

If anyone is able to locate her next practice, please post.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2578839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I as well just found out she has left nkc pediatrics. I actually went back to them just to have my daughter seen by her. Will do my hardest to find her next location and hopefully begin seeing her there.

I am a young first time mother. My daughter is now 7 and Dr. Jacobs has helped me through almost everything. I highly recommend her to anyway in search of an amazing caring pediatrcian.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2575729].votes_count ]]