Rate Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs

Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs's Ratings

We have been seeing Dr. Jacobs since 2004 when our first child was born. Since then she has cared for both of my children and guided us through illnesses and various issues. She is an incredible doctor and I'm really sad that she is no longer with Meritas. If she is still in town, we hope to find out where she is so we can continue seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

We had been seeing Dr. Jacobs since the birth of our first daughter six years ago. She is an amazing, caring professional who became an integral part of our children's lives. I, too, am extremely upset about her leaving Meritas and hope to see her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I will never forget the first time I met Dr. Jacobs. She came to see my son after delivery making rounds at the hospital. I knew from the moment I met her, this was going to be my child's pediatrician.

She is a wonderful, caring person. Very knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer any questions you have. She has connected with both of my kids, and always took the time to speak to them.

I too, will continue to find out where she went. She's more than our children's doctor. She is like family. Our kids adore her, and loved going to see her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Jacobs, we miss you!!! Please if someone knows where she went please let us know!!! She has been amazing!!! We have been with her for 11 years!! She listens and remembers things about my kids so we don't have to start over every visit with their health history!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2581350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Where are you Dr. Jacobs? We miss you!

If anyone is able to locate her next practice, please post.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2578839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I as well just found out she has left nkc pediatrics. I actually went back to them just to have my daughter seen by her. Will do my hardest to find her next location and hopefully begin seeing her there.

I am a young first time mother. My daughter is now 7 and Dr. Jacobs has helped me through almost everything. I highly recommend her to anyway in search of an amazing caring pediatrcian.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Can't say how very upset I am to find out today that Dr Jacobs is no longer at Meritas (Northland) Pediatrics. She will be truly missed by patients & parents. I hope to track her down soon!

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2560238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I feel it is important to note that DR. Jacobs is an amazing doctor and she spends quality time with you (which is why I marked her low for punctuality because she's always late BUT spends as much time with you when she gets there) and addresses all of your concerns, never makes you feel stupid. However if you want to delay vaccines she is not very happy about it. I know many doctors do have some kind of delayed schedule or at least encourage parents who want to pursue using an alternative schedule. I felt more confused and unsupported by the decision to delay vaccines when Dr. Jacobs didn't offer any advice or support. I am pro vaccinations, just not so much and so often on little babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Jacobs. Sometimes we do wait a long, long time but it is worth the care. She never makes the parents feel stupid and is very considerate of different approaches. When my daughter developed torticollis as a newborn (stiff neck) she was quick to refer us to a physical therapist and my daughter healed in weeks, whereas most kids take years. She takes time to listen to all of your questions and concerns and never makes you feel rushed. Always calm, very sweet to children, and she always has a smile. We've visted her many times over the past 4 years and she was NEVER grouchy or rushed or made you feel pressured or inept. LOVE YOU DR. JACOBS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND PERSON. SHE IS REFREASHING TO HER PROFESSION. SHE WILL GO OUT OF HER WAY TO PROVIDE THE BEST CARE FOR MY CHILDREN. SHE MAY NOT ALWAYS BE ON TIME BUT I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE SHE IS TAKING CARE OF THE PATIENT, AND NOT PUTTING THE CLOCK FIRST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1336565].votes_count ]]