Rate Dr. Benjamin Davis

Dr. Benjamin Davis's Ratings

Dr. Davis was excellent treating my teenage son. He made him feel relaxed, was very friendly and highly skilled.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

What a great guy...it has been a little over a month since i had jaw surgery..and not an ounce of pain the whole time and no problems what so ever..i was so happy when i met him..i felt like i was in great hands..such a sweet smart man!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Davis did multiple surgeries for me . One of the most knowledgeable and kindest ,most sincere men I have ever met. Would trust him to do anything!!! We are lucky to have him in Nova Scotia!!!!! Dr. Davis your the best!!! Anne

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

I had jaw surgery involving breaking the jaw in four places and repositioning of the jaw. Dr. Davis and his crew are top notch. He is the go to guy in Halifax. The interns and students were excellent and sympathetic. The staff were highly efficient and even worked hard to accommodate some scheduling issues I had. He is highly recommended by those who know the field. If you have him, you are lucky. If you are looking, get him.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

Excellent clinic and doctor. on time answered all my questions had a wonderful resident too

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

Hello Dr. Ben, I was so very disappointed to be switched to Dr. Clayton Davis. He is cold and does not care. All he said was: go see your dentist. I wanted your help in deciding on a partial or a lower denture. I did not deserved such a treatment from you???? or marylou??? Madeleine Auer

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

Hello Ben, this is your fsvorite patient Madelkeine. Your french connection. You are fantastic and did a wonderful job for me. Seing you is a pleasure. Until next time...Dr.Davis removed a very infected implant aand did well. Only the general anesthesy was bad for me. He is the best of all oral surgeons. Thank you Dr. Davis. Madeleine S. Auer

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

I have had a scope done on my jaw joint by Dr. Davis and will be having my jaw broken by him. I find Dr. Davis to be an excellent doctor and his staff are more than willing to help out with any questions.

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag

My daughter had her jaw broke for medical reasons, although more was done than expected, I trusted Dr. Davis and his staff, I asked too many questions as a mom, and they did not hesitate answering me. I was not from metro area, and they allowed me to stay with her in her room and showed me how to tend to her properly, Thank you Dr. Davis, see you next re-call. Thumbs up!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2007 | flag

I had two impacted wisdom teeth taken out and was expecting to be in a lot of pain for the next few days. There was very little to no pain - just some swelling. Very good bedside manner - He came highly recommended by a friend of mine and I now have to agree! Thanks Dr. Davis!

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag